Bridal Style

<• Gladion's POV •>

          Cosmog innocently wandered around on land while Moon fell. I panicked. I sent a quick silent prayer to Arceus. It's not like I care about her or anything, it's just that I don't want to see someone die.

           Suddenly, a bright yellow thingamajig zones right into her. All our eyes followed it until it stopped. My eyes grew big as I quickly looked around at everybody else's reaction.

        Sun shrugged it off, obviously because he didn't know what he was just witnessing. If he doesn't know what it is then he doesn't deserve to see it.

       Mallow covered her mouth with both her palms and Lillie looked like she were about to collapse. Just in case, I slipped behind her to support her.

       Hau looked like he just saw a ghost. A really ugly ghost.

       I mean, who wouldn't be surprised? I turned my head to look at the Pokémon.

       Because right now, we're looking at Tapu Koko.

      Tapu Koko floated towards us, gently placing Moon on the ground. Then it went back to get Nebby.

       Charmeleon quickly made his way to Moon, worried. "Do you think she's okay?" Sun asked, slightly cracking his tough exterior.

        Mallow took a close look at her, "She'll be fine." She sighed in relief, "Lucky us, she's only unconscious."

       All of us sighed in relief, like Mallow had just did; with an exception of me.

        "How will we get her to the Pokémon Center — or at least a hotel?" Lillie asked.

         "One of the boys will have to carry her." Mallow said, pointing to us three.

"Hau might drop her..." Lillie worried, for Hau was still in his ghost-like state.

Mallow nodded, "That's true."

"So maybe Sun or Gladion, then?" Lillie asked out loud, poking her cheek softly as she looked up.

"I'm good." I quickly shot harshly. I don't want to carry a girl that I just met.

"Maybe I can," Sun shrugged, signaling his Wartortle to follow him. Obviously, he also didn't want me to touch his sister.

Wartortle reluctantly followed before collapsing. "Wartortle?!" Mallow asked as Sun turned around.

"Dang it..." Sun murmured.

"You could just put her in her Pokéball!" Lillie exclaimed.

         "She hates her Pokéball, though..." Sun sighed to himself, trying to think of an idea.

       "Why'd she fall over, anyways?" I asked Sun, my curiosity getting the better of me.

         "Wartortle is a foodie. You gotta feed her extremely frequently. It's a definite chore." Sun explained as shortly as possible.

         I nodded. Sun leaned down to pick up Wartortle. He grunted at the sudden weight. "She's heavy..."

         "Wait, who will carry Moon, now?" Lillie asked innocently.

         We all looked at the petite girl in her unconscious state. "If Hau nor Sun can do it, doesn't that mean that Gladion has to?" Mallow wondered.

         Sun bit his lip, "I guess so..." I'm guessing that he also doesn't want me to carry his Wartortle as much as he doesn't want me to touch his sister.

        Sun sighed, "Okay, listen up, don't hurt her, drop her, scratch her, and don't try anything else funny. Especially watch where you put your hands."

       I don't want to be lectured by a guy that's two inches shorter than me.

        Which way should I carry her? Bridal style would give me a better grip, and she probably won't fall, but piggyback wouldn't get on Sun's nerves as much, not that I care — I just don't want to make enemies with the sister of someone that saved my sister's Pokémon.

        Maybe I'll just carry her bridal style. Gently, I picked her up off the ground. She's light. Real light.

       Suddenly, I remembered something. I looked back to the other side of the ravine. Tapu Koko was still there. Everybody else was leaving, with Lillie helping Hau.

       I took a close look at Tapu Koko, quickly studying every detail. I blinked, and he was gone. I looked at the empty spot before me.

      Taking one good final look at the spot, I began walking down the hill, holding onto Moon.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thanks for reading! ^^

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Thanks for reading! ^^

Totally random, I know, 😂.