IMP: Content Warning

⚠️𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 & 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠️

Dear Readers, This book will contain many chapters and scenes that you may find disturbing.
.E.G [ Murder, Blood, Violence, Abuse, Mentions of Suicide and mental Health, Sexual content and Smut, And hard Language.]
Read at your own risk.

All photo credits to Pinterest
Book cover by beecee_e

⚠️ 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧 ⚠️

Yes, my story will mention a lot of abuse, but you should in no way and never romanticize it.
if your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife etc...abuses you emotionally or physically it's NOT romantic it's NOT cute and it's NOT okay.

Abuse is mentioned and used in these types of stories and it's not to make it seem cute or as a sign of Love it's because this is the reality of some people's lives and abuse is a common thing that a lot of people choose to ignore.

Do not ever think that if someone hits you it's a sign of love, Regardless of your gender, your boyfriend has no excuse to hit you and so does your girlfriend.

What I write is pure FICTION, it's for you to imagine and not fantasize about.
DO NOT AND I REPEAT, DO NOT EVER THINK THAT ABUSE IS OKAY BECAUSE IT'S NOT.
ABUSE IS NOT ROMANTIC.
using abuse in my book was very hard, to write and publish, but as an author, it is crucial to add elements of all sorts that could enhance the plot,
I want to make it very clear that the use of abuse in this book was not for romance, it was solely to support the plot and add more of the Dark element to a dark book.

Please keep in mind that your partner should never lay their hands on you under any circumstance,
do not glamorize or romanticize physical or emotional abuse, it is a grave subject.

<><><><><>
A/N: hello everyone!!!! Just a P.S
I wrote this book when I was 15 and I'm 21 now, honestly I'll be 100% no cap with you guys it's not a perfect book and it being my first work definitely shows how much I progressed in writing, I also keep procrastinating editing it because it's kind of messy but bear with me!!!!!!!!! The grammar wasn't perfect as English isn't my first language, I missed words and commas and sometimes misspelled them as well, but I promise you the story sounded 10 times better in my head lmaooooooo. As cringy as it is for me to read, this book is still my baby and I love it alottttt so thanks for everyone for supporting it!! Follow your dreams! And one day random awesome strangers on the internet will make it come true!

That being said, Thank you, for everyone, for this amazing opportunity to help me with my biggest dream and it is to create, every read and vote and comment means the world to me, and I can't help but feel the need to thank everyone here for making this dream slowly become true!!🤍🖤🤍