In His Program

I begin to walk towards Connor, feeling confident over nothing. Him looking at me just gives me a jolt of excitement. A jolt of hype.

I sit down right next to him, getting ready for a conversation.

"This song.." He mumbles.

I sigh, being relieved over nothing. "Richie Valens, yeah. He was really famous a long time ago."

Connor's LED flickers yellow, "I can't seem to find him in any of my music librarys."

"Should find him eventually." I smile.

He stops gazing at the floor as his LED turns back to its original blue. He turns to me and his facial expression is something I can't quite put my finger on.

"(y/n)," He begins to stand up, reaching out his hand for me to grab.

"Dance with me."

I..

He's..

So precious.

I look to his hand, hesitating to grab onto him, but I look back up to his face and I look into his eyes.

I can see my clueless and confused reflection.

I grab his hand.

He starts to pull me up as if I had no weight.

He smiles as he looks me in the eye. His gaze makes me feel safe and sound. I look up to him, but quickly look down in fear.

Fear of what?

I'm not so sure either.

Suddenly, Connor begins to hum to the song, showing that he somehow knows the tune. He places his hand on my waist and his other hand stays holding my hand. I awkwardly do the same. He exhales quietly, making me move my eyes to him. I notice that he's still smiling, but something isn't right.

His LED is yellow again..

Is it something I did?

Is this a bad song?

I open my mouth to try to speak to him, but he suddenly but smoothly cuts me off with his..

"You're mine," He sings.

My eyes flicker in fascination. It may be in his system, but god he sings so beautifully.

"And we belong together, yes we belong together," Connor closes his eyes for a second, but opens them back up.

His LED is blue again.

Slowly, he moves closer to me, unlinking his hand from mine, and placing his fingers on my chin.

"For eternity.."

I feel my face burn red, but at the same time I'm at my most calm. He isn't moving anymore and I'm starting to freak out. He's just.. Staring.

"Connor?" I ask quietly.

Connor blinks, "Yes?"

I look away, puckering my lips from saying anything stupid. "What's on your mind right now?"

I wait for a response, but the music in the background seems to be distracting Connor. He's too into it.

I turn to my dad's car, but Connor turns my head back into his direction.

"You." He says.

My eyes widen a bit. I'm taken far back by his words.

"W-What?" I stutter.

"This 'love' you told me I was feeling.. Are these one of the side effects?" He tilts his head.

"I.. I mean yeah I guess. Everyone's different though but.."

I begin to suddenly feel sick to my stomach.

Then out of nowhere, Connor slowly pushes his face to mine as his lips fall onto mine.

What in the actual fuck is he doing?

How the fuck is this in his program?

But

If it's safe to say,

His lips

Were the softest I've ever felt.

I didn't want him to let go of me.

It's so calm here.

I..

I..

Still in the calming yet alarming moment, I slowly feel Connor's lips separate from mine.

I quickly exhale, in a moan almost..

Before I could even realize it, my eyes were closed. I slowly open them and see Connor really close, staring right back at me.

His LED is red.