Dirty Clothes

I wake up from being shaken and tightly gripped on my arm.

I slightly open my eyes and see it's Connor.

What the hell..?

"(y/n)?" He quietly asks me.

How he said it..

Makes me feel..

I open my eyes slowly.

"Hey.." I say, sounding drowsy.

"You need to get up. You've been in bed for half of the day,"
He tugs on my blanket a bit. "And Hank told me to get you out of your room."

I pull my blanket back, " Tell em' I'm too tired.."

"Alright.. I'll leave you be," Connor says, letting go of my blanket. "I guess I'll have to eat all the food Hank just bought.."

Connor walks towards the door, but as he's just about to open it,

"Wait,"

Connor turns around, "Hm?"

"What kind of food?" I ask.

I can see a small smirk on his face.
"Your favorites."

"Alright alright," I squint. "I'll get up."

Connor leaves the room with a satisfied look on his face, making me for some reason feel suspicious.

I open my door and Connor is standing to the right playing with the coin he got from yesterday.

"That was quick-" He stops playing with his coin. "You're wearing the same clothes from yesterday?"

I put my hands in my pockets, "Yeah.. I don't really care about what I wear anymore."

"But (y/n)," He puts his coin in his pocket. "Aren't your clothes dirty?"

"Godammit do you want me to change? It's not even that important." I huff.

"Actually yes. I would rather have you change than to be in dirty clothing."

I inhale deeply.

"Fine."

A small smile grows on Connor's face. "I'll be here waiting."

I walk back into my room and close the door behind me.

I turn on my lights and my room is a complete mess. They're both right, Connor and my dad.. I am a mess.

But they never said that.

It really feels like it though..

I turn to my random pile of clothes. I grab whatever I can quickly so I don't keep Connor waiting.

Why do I care about that?

I start taking off my shirt and pants. A cold breeze flies around me and I suddenly feel like I'm going to pass out, getting cold sweat, nasuea, and a migraine.

Suddenly, I fall to the floor.

My vision starts crumbling into black.
I feel so scared.
I'm shaking.

I begin to slowly close my eyes, not caring whether I'm dying or just passing out.

I sorta hope it's both, but..

I start banging on the hardwood floor as hard as I can. I keep going and going. I can't stop.

I need help.

I need help.

I need him.

Quickly, I can vividly hear my bedroom door burst open.

"(Y/N)!" I hear Connor yell.

I feel him grab my shoulders and flip me over.

I snap back into reality, not feeling the things I felt before.

Once I'm able to see Connor's face, I can see that he's..

Crying.

He begins to shake me again, "(y/n)?!"

He picks me up bridal style and carries me to my bed. I can feel his hands shaking. He places me down on the bed and stares at me. I'm looking right back at him.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt? What happened?" Connor went on, sounding afraid and concerned.

"Hey," I whisper. "What'd I say about you worrying about me?"

He moves his face closer to mine, "I don't give a shit about that right now. Answer my damn questions!"

"Whoa hey calm down I'm fine. What just happened is normal for me." I grab his arm to reassure him, but then I notice my bare arm.

Then I realize..

"SHIT! CONNOR LOOK AWAY!"

I scream as I shove him away and grab the blanket next to me and cover myself.

Connor falls to the floor, but quickly picks himself up.

Suddeny, my bedroom door opens once again, but this time, it's my dad.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER?" He yells, speedwalking towards Connor.

"Hank, I can explain-"

My dad tries to punch Connor, but he ducks his swing and backs away with his hands in the air.

"Dad he wasn't doing anything!" I yell.

He turns to me, "Then what was that loud-" He pauses for a second. "Did you fall again?" He asks in a serious tone.

"Yeah.. It-It's not Connor's fault." I stutter.

"Jesus," My dad slurs. "Well I'm glad your okay. I'll be back with some food."

"But-"

"You are eating whether you like it or not." He cuts me off.