This Is What I Deserve

I pull up into an arts and crafts store parking lot. I stop the car and pull out the keys, puting them in one of my dress' pockets. I turn to Connor who's already opening his door to leave the car. I do the same.

I begin walking to the store, but suddenly Connor grabs my hand from behind.

"What was that song called?" He asks.

"Pssh, did you like it," I giggle, turning around to face Connor. "It's by Fugees. Killing me softly with his song. Good song, right?"

Connor smiles and slowly let's go of my hand, "I really liked it."

"Well they are really talented people." I turn back around, opening the store door for Connor. He walks in and I follow behind.

The store doesn't look so big, but they must be selling picture frames here. I begin walking around, noticing Connor's following behind me now. How the tables have turned so quickly.

I notice the store music. It sounds like classic old-timey elevator music. I look around, trying to find a goddamn picture frame but the store is bigger than I thought.

I turn around to Connor, who's already analysing everything.
"Could you try to look for a picture frame like my dad described?"

"You want to split up?" He downs an eyebrow.

I put my hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry. I'll call your name or something if I find a picture frame, or the other way around."

Connor sighs as he looks to the side, "Promise me."

I make a confused expression, "What?"

He quickly looks me in the eyes and grabs my shoulders, "Promise me if something happens to you, you'll call my name."

"Well I mean of course I will," I blink. "There's no one in the store anyway"

Connor snarls, "Just promise me.."

"Alright, I promise that if something happens to me, I'll call your name."

"Thank you," He lets go of my shoulders. "Be careful."

He begins to walk in a different direction and scans around for a picture frame. I look at him and smile.

I turn around and walk into another aisle, looking left to right for a picture frame.

It takes a damn while, but after a shit ton of looking I finally see an aisle filled with picture frames and other small things. I try looking for the best looking frame; not flashy or anything like that. Just basic plain and simple black or something.

Suddenly, another man walks into the aisle that I'm in.

It's not Connor..

He looks older than me. Probably in his late 30-40's. He has short black hair that's a little messy, and he looks like a body builder because of how brawn he is. I'm glad my dad taught me how to get really good information off of someone if something ever happened to me.

Is that something happening now?

He's looking at the picture frames as well, but he turns to me a few times. I notice he's biting his lip and..

Digging his hand in his pants..

As if he were..

I quickly turn around and grab any average sized frame I can see, but as I'm leaving the aisle,

"Hey, excuse me." I hear a deep voice holler from behind.

I slowly turn around and he's just a few inches away from me now, closer than when I saw him.

"Uh.. Yes?" I ask, sounding like a fool. I know I'm not supposed to talk to people who give me red flags, but I don't even know him.

"Do you work here?"

I notice that he's now looking at me up and down. I step back a bit, signalling that I'm seriously uncomfortable.

But he just steps closer.

"Sorry I don't. I'm just looking around.." I stutter, getting ready to shout Connor's name.
Besides why would he ask me that if I don't even have a name tag?

"All alone?" He licks his lips and grins. "A girl like you shouldn't be here.."

His breath..

Reekes of alcohol.

I quickly step back and turn, "CONNOR!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

The man quickly grabs me from behind with his muscular arms and covers my mouth with his sweaty.. Sticky hand. I almost puke. He violently pins me to the aisle wall, still covering my mouth with his dirty hand, and begins to caress my leg with his other hand as he starts to lift up my skirt.
I can see the enjoyment in his eyes..

"HEY," I turn my head to the right and see Connor.

Connor..

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY (Y/N)!"

The man throws me to the hard floor, making my head spin as I go down head first. My vision slightly goes black.

All I can hear is wrestling in the background.

I slowly begin to close my eyes..

Imagining myself looking useless on the floor, hair in my face, and my body violated..

I guess I deserve this..