>>><<<>>><<<

Jungkook placed one of his shirts, a pair of boxers, and some "ava-cardio" fuzzy socks - which he had meant to give to Jimin as another surprise gift, but now will do just as well - outside his bathroom door. The smaller was showering after listening to Jungkook's hundredth time asking him to. He wanted the boy to feel clean and comfortable. Maybe the hot water could relax him bit.

Jungkook then went to the kitchen to set some popcorn in the microwave. He pressed the little green button and winced at how loud it was. Finally, he went to place lots of blankets and pillows on the ground of his dorm room. Jungkook's bed was only a twin, and he wanted to provide a space that Jimin wouldn't feel crammed in. He set his laptop down, opening it up to search up some Disney movie on Netflix while he dropped the contents of the finished popped corn into a bowl in the kitchen.

"Hey," Jungkook smiled softly as Jimin appeared in front of him. Jungkook's shirt was slightly baggy on him, and his boxers were so unlike the shorter boy to wear, but the fuzzy socks seemed to be a hit as Jimin kept rubbing his toes over one another.

"Popcorn?" Jimin asked, finally speaking a word since his I'm okay.

"Movie." Jungkook answered.

Jimin's face brightened up at that, and Jungkook lifted him up into his chest to carry the boy over to his little make shift blanket fort. Jungkook wasn't a professional, but at least Jimin seemed impressed. While Jimin moved around to get into a comfortable position, Jungkook took a moment to gently string his hand from Jimin's cheek to the back of his hair. He smiled softly, before stepping away to go grab the popcorn bowl and laptop from the kitchen.

Jimin pouted.

"Don't worry kitten, I'll be right back."

And Jungkook was, placing both items in front of them as he opened his arm for Jimin to mold his body into. The blond boy shuffled over, pressing himself into the younger's chest as he curled up right beside him - Jungkook no more a pillow than the plush ones Jimin's adorable tush was sitting on.

The brunette kissed the side of Jimin's fluffy head of hair, before he pressed play on the laptop. Moana started, and Jungkook would give anything to watch Jimin's eyes sparkle at the opening number one more time.

"Open." Jungkook commanded.

Jimin shook his head, feeling too gross to eat.

"Jiminie, baby you should eat. Watch-" Jungkook said as he placed the popcorn in his hand into his own mouth. "You're turn." He said softly, and this time Jimin opened his mouth, letting Jungkook feed him. He didn't swallow right away, but after some time he began to since CleverBoi Jungkook had pulled out his favorite flavored popcorn for a reason.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?"

"Can I keep your shirt?"

"Don't avoid the question, Jimin."

Jimin just shook his head, and they continued to watch the movie in silence. Jungkook focused on the feeling of the rise and fall of Jimin's chest next to his own, playing with the ends of the smaller's soft hair. He gave Jimin some time, wanting it to be his choice and his alone to open up or not.

Luckily, Moana is an inspiring movie.

"It's my fault," Jimin whispered out finally.

"What is, Jimin?" Jungkook asked softly, nuzzling his nose into the boy's beautiful head.

"I shouldn't have been so harsh with Hobi Hyung. I shouldn't have walked alone with Taehyung. I shouldn't have made everyone angry. I shouldn't have become princess. I shouldn't have-"

"Jimin, stop-" Jungkook said, widening his eyes. "Whatever happened, it is not your fault in the slightest. There is absolutely nothing that you did wrong to deserve whatever it is you think you deserve."

"But-"

"No buts, Jimin. Do you blame yourself like this often? Tell me, what happened to you back there? I won't judge you - I never will."

"Hoseok thought if he could terminate my term, we could date. He thought - he thought I said what I did because I didn't want to break the rules." Jimin said, bringing his arms to wrap around his body, trying to mask the shudder that the hot water hadn't been able to melt away.

"The dating ban." Jungkook breathed out, Hoseok knew the book like the back of his hand as he had to study it back when he was still the top choice for second guard. ^Princess(es) may not engage in drinking, drugs, or any sexual activity. Uncovering such will lead to termination of term.

"And Taehyung?"

"Turns out he wanted to take my spot afterwards. As princess."

Jimin was shaking again, and Jungkook wrapped his arms around the boy, holding him tight. "You did nothing wrong, Jimin."

"I feel so gross." Jimin started crying.

Jungkook flexed his muscles, wanting to sprint out of the room and find the fuckers who thought they could hurt his Jimin. Unfortunately, he knew he couldn't budge. Jimin needed him here, not out raving hell on Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Please don't hurt them-" Jimin chocked out, remembering the way Jungkook's gaze looked almost murderous when he first found Jimin tied to that chair. "I-I don't want you to hurt them."

Jungkook was silent for a long time, all the way until the number where the new wave Sebastian was singing. Jungkook poked his tongue into his cheek, agreeing through a very forced breath, "I won't." The words hung in the air, but the thickness in them could be cut with a knife. His jaw stayed clenched, eyes dancing with an expression Jimin couldn't name if he had the energy to examine it.

Jimin nuzzled into Jungkook at the first ring of his response, giving off an almost purr of gratitude to which an instant wave of guilt flooded over Jungkook's system making him tighten his hold around Jimin's shoulder, bringing him in closer so that he could kiss the side of his head one more time. The taller began to draw little circles on Jimin's arms, trying to regain focus on the Disney movie Jimin has almost fallen asleep to.

At the ending credits, Jungkook moves to stop Netflix from playing To All The Boys I Loved Before - a part of him wanting to sheiks Jimin from Noah Centineo aka Mr.StealYourMan - next using his toe. He shifted back into his spot, moving to wrap both hands around Jimin's sleeping torso. The older boy instantly molded into Jungkook's chest, laying his head near the brunette's collarbone. His lips were parted only slightly, color finally reaching his pale face. Jungkook sighed, closing his own eyes as he laid his head atop of Jimin's. He kept promises made, always has - but - you see, Jimin never once banned him from seeking outside help...

And Jungkook knew just the man to go for it.

>>><<<>>>><<<<>>><<<<
A/N - just started running after a month of gaining weight and holy crap am I out of shape. swim season started a while back and I forget how much water sports and dry land are different...

Any other swimmers in the house?! What's your stroke or event?

- Violette 🌷