“As you wish,” Crimson got up and grabbed him by the neck and shocked him until his holoform fell unconscious onto the ground. She wiped the blood spilling from her mouth and climbed onto her bike, she sped past Knockout and Breakdown. She flew down the hill, not bothering to look back or even stop. 

“Ratchet..Ground bridge,” She continued driving forward until she saw the ground bridge and drove through. She slammed onto the brakes as she got into the base, she made it up the stairs then collapsed. The last thing she saw was Wheeljack’s holoform picking her up and carrying her into her room. 

_______________________________________________

“You’re a fool to leave ! Just like your brother !” Starscream shouted as the blue mech grabbed his weapons and walked out to his ship. Starscream wasn’t mad at him for leaving. He was furious. 

“He is the one who executed my father Starscream. Watching one’s father being sentenced to death in front of them is not a easy task. He will pay for executing my father, he must.” The blue mech turned away from Starscream and continued walking to his ship. He felt a hint of pain as Starscream followed behind him, yelling at him to stay. 

“Megatron has appointed me as his new Second in Command, if you leave then I suppose we’ll just forget one another ! I’m leaving to meet with Megatron and the other Decepticon’s on Earth in a month !” Starscream snarled.

The blue mech growled then grabbed Starscream and pushed him against the side of his ship. He was taller then Starscream but not as slim, he was much like his father. A larger and more muscular like frame. “Starscream, I will see you again. This I promise you,” without another word he leaned down to the seeker and gently kissed him. 

“How dare you, you don’t know if you’ll survive ! He might kill you for all you know !” Starscream didn’t mind the kiss or even the fake promise, it was his fear that kept him arguing with the larger blue seeker. 

“Starscream..” He pressed his chassis against Starscream’s, “Trust me, like I trust you to find my sister,” he pulled back from Starscream and smiled. He could see Starscream wanted to smile but still kept it hidden. 

“I will find her,” Starscream grabbed the mech’s hand and pulled him back for one last kiss goodbye. His spark ached as he watched the mech get on his ship and leave Cybertron in hopes of finding his father’s killer. 

____________________________________________

The memories had slowed down for Crimson shortly after she started going on scouting missions with the others. It’s been two weeks since she had her run in with Knockout, Breakdown and Starscream. Ratchet was still a little skeptical about her leaving base by herself but everyone else was able to see Crimson could handle her own. 

She’d gotten better at controlling her powers and using them to help her while in combat but it all crashed when she was with Wheeljack. He made her feel so calm and happy she’d forget everything she knew about controlling her powers. Crimson hated herself for being so weak around him but it was almost impossible to ignore, during the day she kept herself busy to keep from being distracted.