Dan groaned loudly, shoving Phil in his chair as he felt panic wash over him. "God dammit, Phil! You knew I'd still be asleep, didn't you?" His friend just shrugged, a slight bubble of anger boiling inside Dan at how childish his friend was being. "You are the absolute worst, you know that?"

"I try~" sang Phil, a shit-eating grin plastered on his face. Dan stomped out of the room towards the bathroom, vowing that he would get his revenge on his friend eventually. How would he do it? Dan had no clue, but he'd have a big storm coming eventually.

Dan threw his comforter outside of the bathroom before he entered, immediately shutting the door behind himself as he rushed to make himself look presentable. Unfortunately for him, his hair was far too gone to salvage with a simple comb, his curls matted and slightly greasy. Begrudgingly, Dan was forced to stomp into the shower to fix this problem. He just hopped he had enough time before he made an absolute fool of himself.

----------------

You hadn't expected Phil to text you so soon after they requested a few days to work on their videos. So when he had asked you to come over and watch him edit their work, you were quite excited to see it happen.

For the past few days, you had mostly been lazing about your apartment as you looked for something to do. You could only read so many times before your eyes started to hurt from the constant strain of configuring letters to words. Drawing had been a nice time killer, but even you couldn't keep drawing as you waited for the boredom to pass. Sure, you could go outside and explore a little more, but the weather hadn't been the greatest this week; it was either rain, snow or the dreaded mix of both. You had expected the UK's weather to be gloomy, but even this was a little excessive.

Thankfully, you had Hailey by your side to make things better. Well, not physically by your side but through text. This long distance friendship thing was a little hard on both of you at times, with the time zone differences and her busy schedule it was difficult to get a word in edgewise. Either one of you was sleeping or the other one was about to sleep. Admitly, you hadn't really had the chance at all to give her an update on things, but she was understanding of that. You both were living such crazy lives at the moment that it was insane to expect so much right away. Luckily, you had finally been able to pick a time that worked for the both of you; a slim hour in the day was all you could do.

MSG from Hailey

Alright girl, how's it been? It's been such a busy week that I haven't even had the chance to talk to you! So sorry omg!! ;-;

MSG to Hailey

No no no, it's okay! It's been a busy one for me too, so don't even worry. How are things?

MSG from Hailey

Well work's been super busy, I took some summer courses that have been one helluva workload, so basically I stay inside all the time when I'm not at work lol. Been goofing off and yeahh. I miss you tho!!!! :((((

MSG to Hailey

Oh no, don't overwork yourself! And I miss you too, it's been a little lonely without you here.

Truthfully, you did miss her. You guys had been best friends for so many years so that wasn't a lie. However, you hadn't exactly been as lonely as you were playing it off to be. You had made two crazy friends within a short amount of time. You weren't sure if you should mention this quite yet as you had no idea how she would react to the news. On top of that, if you ever told her who you had made friends with, she would most likely die within a few short seconds. Unlike you, Hailey was a first class fangirl when it came to Youtube stuff; you were secretly relieved that you weren't as obsessed with those internet people as she was.