[35]

I adjusted my blazer one last time before pushing the door to the director's room open. A gush of cold air and a skinny white haired man, seated behind the large rose wood table with his frame less glasses barely holding itself up on the bridge of his nose, glanced up at me. He sat back on his chair as I approached him with a forced smile, the wrinkles on his skin becoming more and more evident as he smiled back before gesturing me to take a seat.

"Ji Yeon" he nodded to himself, "Did the sudden notice shock you?"

"Yes, sir. I wasn't expecting it" I answered.

"It shouldn't " he smirked, pulling his glasses off to place them on the table between us, "considering the kind of people you've been associating yourself with " he paused, "you should know CIA has its eyes on you ".

"I-I don't understand" I stuttered. It made no sense to have CIA keep an eye on me because I wasn't even an agent anymore. I was off cover! Did they stalk Jackson? Oh no.

"We had agent Lee over at your place, for security purposes. Does that ring any bell?" He mocked.

"Yes, sir!"

"I'm not your father to lecture you and let you off the hook, Ji Yeon. I'm the director and I work for the betterment of this country, do you understand?" He leaned forward to place both his arms on the table. The room was so quiet I could hear the clock behind him tick.

"Yes, sir!" I swallowed, the silence bothering me more than it should.

"I have an offer for you" he smiled and I already knew I didn't want to take it.

"If it has anything to do with V, consider me out of it, sir!" I spoke loud and clear.

"Oh, you're a smart little girl aren't you? " He chuckled, "hear me out child, decide for yourself later ".

I nodded hesitantly.

"I want you to go undercover again, go back to V. The man you love-" he smirked, "or, dare I say, used to love?"

"Why do you think I'd agree to that?"

"We have evidence of you, associating yourself with V. You think the media isn't craving to have something so juicy? It'd do enough damage to both your career and your father's reputation " he faked a frown making my blood boil.

"Do not bring my father into this!" I warned through gritted teeth.

"And then there's Jackson. I'm not sure what he's helping you with, but I can sure get him into enough trouble" he pushed a file towards me, "I might not...if you accept this mission".

"Do you promise-"

"You are a girl I recruited into CIA myself. If you put yourself through this for me, I'll make sure to wipe off everything that could put you in harm's way" he spoke seriously.

The Director was a cunning man. Evil, vile, but true to his word. Though I couldn't make a decision, I swallowed once before standing up and grabbing the file that was pushed my way, "I'll think about it".

"Thank you" he grinned.

--

two weeks later~

I rushed down the stairs of the boutique, towards the exit and once I stepped out of the glass door, the cold air seeped through the thin fabric of my t-shirt, bringing goosebumps onto my skin as my teeth chattered a little. Scanning around, I found a black limo sitting on the side of the road, on the far end.

A lot had happened in the past two weeks. The CIA had asked me to quit my job, make fake appointments with a therapist to make it look like I was depressed. My parents knew very little of the undercover operation and they were genuinely concerned about my sudden change in behavior. Accepting the offer was my only way to lead a decent life and so I found myself jogging quickly to cross the road and reach the limousine.

It had been more than a month since I'd seen Taehyung and somehow, I knew he sat inside the vehicle, as impatient as ever, tapping his fingers against his knee as his black silk shirt hugged his body. One of the most powerful men in the country, waiting to see me after a long break.

As I got closer, I could hear the engine running and a man dressed in a black suit stepped out of the car, waiting for me to get close enough before he opened the door and I ducked slightly to move into the warmth of the car as quickly as I could. The silence inside swallowed me whole, shutting off all the noises from the outside. The cold air didn't sting anymore as the warmth hugged me like a thick blanket.

Taehyung's head snapped in my direction the moment the door closed shut and then he was all over me.

Within seconds, my back was pressed against the door as his cold watch rubbed against my thigh. Taehyung pulled me to him, not wasting a second before his lips devoured my own. "Tell me the breakup wasn't real" he tried to speak in between desperate kisses but his voice was muffled as he moaned into my mouth. The more he spoke, the heavier his breathing became, "I-I need you, please" he wrapped his hand around my thigh before he pulled me onto his lap.

The material of his grey trousers was so thin that I instantly moaned due to the effect of his erection pressing onto my core. Taehyung whimpered like a kid when I placed a hand on his stomach, abdomen tensing at the contact. Easing my hand under his shirt, I let my fingers brush against his skin and the minimal contact was enough to have him bury his head in my neck, moaning and breathing heavily. "Taehyung.." I touched him again and he was so sensitive that he grabbed my wrist lightly but did nothing to stop my actions, "I'm sorry" I apologized, tears welling up in my eyes against my will.

I'd try my best to protect this man. All I had to do was wait for the right moment and tell him the truth. We could always play the CIA, and make it look like Taehyung rejected me so they'd find me useless and drop the mission.

Taehyung's grip on my waist tightened as he littered kisses all over my collar bone and up my neck, "I need to go, Tae" I sighed, closing my eyes at the feeling. Taehyung seemed to be drunk out of his mind, but there was no smell of alcohol coming off of him. His hair was a tousled mess, with strands between my fingers as I tugged at them to pull him away.

"I, ahh, I've to go Tae" I tried again, but he only thrust his hips upwards.

"Noo, no mmph baby come onn " he whined which turned me on even more.

"Your driver is freezing outside. Let me go baby. I'll see you again" I cupped his face in my hands and made him look up at me.

With eyes glassy and lips swollen and pink, he agreed, "promise me" the boy pleaded.

"I promise" I leaned in to press my lips against his forehead and while I was at it, Taehyung fixed my shirt and pushed a few strands of my hair away from my face.

I shifted off his lap, careful not to brush against his hard on. I turned to him once before opening the door, "I missed you", with that I was out and the vehicle drove away in a matter of minutes.

I stuffed my hands into the pocket and looked up at the building, to find agents sitting behind tinted glasses with their cameras in place, some with their guns right beside if you observed well enough. Giving them a nod, I walked back into the boutique for a glass of water.

--

AN-
Tell me what you think about the storyyyy ~