[11]

Ji Yeon: Taehyung! Are you free this Thursday?

Taehyung: why do you ask?

Ji Yeon: I wanted to take you out on a date. I owe you one right?

Taehyung: oh

Ji Yeon: are you free?

Taehyung: I'm sorry..no.

Ji Yeon: ow :(

I waited for a response. The sad emoji works all the time. It wasn't like I was using Tae. It was just that I owed him one and also, he was the only guy I knew, whose company I'd enjoy.

Tapping the back of my phone against my hand, I looked at the screen awaiting a text which never came. 'Rude' I thought to myself before moving on to the only other person i could turn to.

Ji Yeon: hey

Jihyun: hiiiii <3

Ji Yeon: free this Thursday?

Jihyun: when have i not been free for you?

Ji Yeon: I'm going to the casino. Come.

Jihyun: is it a date?

Ji Yeon: yeah

Jihyun: I can't believe you're doing this!!!!  :o

Ji Yeon: me too.

---

The dark blue dress that I'd worn was cut just above my knee. I regretted the choice of going sleeveless for the evening the moment I stepped into the casino..it was cold. I expected the heels to make my feet ache but surprisingly, they fit just right and I felt oddly comfortable. With hair cascading down my shoulders, I walked in with Jihyun as two of the guards welcomed us with smiles on their faces.

"You look beautiful!" The man complimented, slithering his hand around my waist.

I forced a smile and tried my best to not roll my eyes. 'Act!'.

"We should go in and try out a few games" he cheered.

I shook my head at his childish voice, which reminded me of Tae for a brief moment but I was quick to shake it off.

"Alright!"

Walking further in, I nearly groaned at the sight before me. This place was huge!

The building seemed to be the size of a mall from the outside and once you got in, it appeared even larger. There were stalls and sections everywhere, men adorned in white dress shirts, black pants and nice little bow ties stood behind the counters. Girls dressed in baby pink frocks, walked around with trays in their hand, supplying refreshments to the guests. The pillars that supported the structure stood tall and the ceiling was painted gold. Glass chandeliers hung loosely from the roof, lighting up the place in a shade of gold, orange and yellow.

'How am I going to find one person in a place like this?' I questioned myself at the sight of hundreds of people, laughing, giggling and getting wasted.

"Here.." Jihyun handed me a glass full of chocolate milk and I gulped it down like I was taking my second shot of the day.

Setting the glass aside I decided to take a tour by myself around the casino once over. Muttering a 'I'll be back soon' to the man I had entered with, I moved ahead towards the center of the building and further in.