"Firstly, you haven't seen them since you were five. You moved in with a close friend after your parents chose to separate you and Taehyung." I told, "secondly, you bullied the absolute shit out of Taehyung - the only thing you deserve is a curbing."

"Fucking hell, you're violent." He said, mildly startled - though I continued to glare at him despite his shock.

"Yeah, and you're annoying. Fuck off, now, won't you?" I said, walking closer towards my car and leaning on the car door, "unlike some useless lowlife, I have shit to do, people to see."

"I'm not going to fuck off just so you can go fuck my brother." He laughed.

"I was going to go see Boss." I said, realising that he wasn't gonna leave and so, I decided to make myself useful.

I shouldn't attack him, as I was already on a warning from attacking my own gang members (after Taeyong and Ten got themselves tied up with the drug dealers), and if I hit him then Boss could kick me out. And he probably wouldn't, but I couldn't risk it - that money was my lifeline.

Fishing around in my jean pocket, I brought out my lighter.

Opening my car door and retrieving the folder from the holder, I shut it and ignored how Jong-in's eyes followed my every move.

"So, how is Taehyung?" He asked.

"Doing a lot better without your persistency." I replied, holding the flame to the corner of the folder, watching how the orange and yellow licked up the paper, leaving behind only grey ash that fell beside my near-flat tires and Jong-in's dangling feet.

"Does, does he ever talk about me?" He questioned, seemingly hesitant.

"Funnily enough, no. You know, considering the fact that you ruined a year's worth of art on more than one occasion, dumped water over him and took the piss out of him." I said, moving my fingers as the flame neared, "plus, he still doesn't know you're related. I haven't told him."

"Why?"

"He doesn't need you and your shit right now." I said, "plus, I still don't trust you."

"When will you trust me?"

"When I deem you worthy."

"Please, I want to rekindle our bond."

"No. He hates you, and I'm not about to betray him by making him forgive his brother who deals drugs."

"You're mean, you know that?"

"What, and laughing at Taehyung for not having a soulmate is the kindest thing to do?" I spat, "you piss me off. What do you want?"

"Boss wants us to get along."

"Tough shit."

"But Boss sa-"

"I said to get off my car and fuck off, and look where we are now."

Reluctantly, Jong-in got off of my car and stood with a huff. He dug the toe of his sneaker into the pile of ash that had fallen as a result from the now-extinguished folder.

I got in my car, cursing as the fuel tank was empty.

Getting back out and locking the car (there was no point to it, the car was stolen anyway), I walked away.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He asked.

"To find a car."

"C-can I come?"

"Why?" I half-whined, "I barely know you."

"You didn't seem to think that when you broke my best friend's nose."