Sorry (Horror!Sans x Reader)

I was no longer the young human that fell down the hole. But I was still scared of doing this, knowing that things have changed since I left.

Undyne overthrew Queen Toriel, forcing her to return to the Ruins and wanting to destroy humanity even more. Every monsters has changed. Papyrus, Alphys, Mettaton. . . Sans. They no longer needed souls, they have given up on it and lacked the source of food. So what do they do the fallen humans? They eat it.

I walked on an empty path where dead trees lines up on the sides. The branch laying in the middle of the way, bloody and broken. Far from what I can see, I could see the bridge that Papyrus has once built.

I felt the cold air of Snowdin Forest, shivering up my spine. It wasn't just the air that's giving me the shivers, it was the feeling of someone following me, watching me.

And that's when I realised. . . this is where I met Sans.

I ran, jumping over the branch. I could hear the sound of phasing, getting closer and closer. There's no use of running away from him. He could just teleport whenever he feels like it. So why am I still running?

Could he still remember me? After all, it has been years and now I'm all grown up and my features have changed. I don't think he does.

I hid behind the conveniently shaped lamp.

I couldn't hear any more noises, but the sound of rustling branches and heavy breathing.

Wait.

I'm not breathing heavily. I placed a hand on my chest, feeling it beating faster and faster. If it's not me, then. . . It could only mean one thing.

The lamp was suddenly thrown across away from me, revealing my hiding place. I cowered, hugging myself and slowly looking at the person who caused it to fly away.

Oh dear God. . .

His clothes were still the same, blue and comfy, but bloody and dirty. A large hole on his skull and his eye glowing red, symbolising danger. On his right, red magic glows on his hand and on his left, a machete covered in fresh blood.

He smiles a sinister smile.

"i'm hungry," He says, patting his non-existent belly. "time for the main course."

I screamed, kicking my legs back, "Sans! It's me! (Y/N)! Your friend!"

He laughs, "you're funny, kid. i don't remember a (y/n)."

"Please remember me!" I begged. He steps closer. "Please, Sans, please let me help you!"

"the only way you could help me, kid," He raises his machete above his head and winks. "is to feed me."

He swung his weapon down, and just for a split second, I saw a sympathetic look on his face and silently whispering, "sorry."

*Reset?