Just Friends Pt 2 - Hwang Hyunjin Imagine

Synopsis: You highkey have to read Part 1 in order to understand this lolol. Here's the link to Part 1!

https://hey-hey-chan.tumblr.com/post/175734912596/just-friends-hyunjin-spinoff

(It's also on Kris's Tumblr aka @ hey-hey-chan :D)

Genre: Fluff, angst

Word Count: 3.4k

A/N: O o o o o I collaborated with @ hey-hey-chan on this project for @ straycuties' birthday on Tumblr!! So go give both of them love!! :D

Slamming the door shut behind me, I threw myself onto the bed and let out a scream of frustration into my pillows and bed sheets.

The nerve of that boy, Hwang Hyunjin. The only person who I thought that I could count on in this world had left me dry and hanging on a day that he knew was important for me. He left me for what? Some girl? Mind him, a girl who already has a boyfriend and clearly has no intention of dating him. Hyunjin can go find someone else to comfort him when he's in tears when he finally comes to his senses that she won't date him. I'm obviously not important to him compared to other things; or should I say other girls.

It was a restless night as I kept tossing and turning in my bed. I was happy that I could finally feel myself being free of Hyunjin and all his dramatics, but at the same time, I had also cried so many times during the night. I didn't want to be done with Hyunjin, but at the same time, it's obvious where his priorities lay. And I was most definitely not one of them.

Waking up the next morning, I took one look in the mirror and let out a dejected sigh. The eye bags under my eyes had gotten darker and bigger because I had stayed up all night, my hair was a mess, and my face was puffy due to my multiple crying sessions.

Scratching the back of my neck, I walked towards the bathroom and attempted to make myself look presentable for the day. Now that I declared Hyunjin to be out of my life, I wouldn't need to get all dressed up for someone. As I got ready, I checked my phone for any notifications.

"Hey, what was that??" A text from Hyunjin from last night.

"Are you okay?" Another text from him.

"It's 1 AM and I know that you're awake because you never sleep. Why aren't you responding?"

"Are you ignoring me?"

"Alright it's now 2 AM and I can see your bedroom light is on. What's up?"

"I just got a notification. Are you rabbitting without me?"

The rest of my notifications consisted of updates from Instagram or Snapchat, or they were full of Hyunjin spamming my phone. It's not like I meant to ignore him last night, but that's exactly what I had intended to do. In the midst of one of my many crying sessions, I got fed up with his spamming and turned off my phone so that I could cry in peace.

I hated feeling like this. Sad, then mad, then relieved, then sad all over again. It was a never ending cycle of emotions, and I just wanted it all to go away. I just wanted Hyunjin to go away and to leave my thoughts forever. Unfortunately, I couldn't even do that, though when the boy who I wanted to never remember again lived right next door to me, and the fact that I had to see him every day.

"Y/N!" Hyunjin called from his house the second that I had stepped foot onto my front porch. Groaning, I turned around and slowly faced him.

"What?" I snapped unhappily.

"Whoa," Hyunjin said holding up two hands to put a distance between us. "What's with the tone?"

"There's no tone," I said coldly. The irony to the sentence, though. "Do you need something?"