Chapter Fifteen.

Chapter fifteen - Nialls point of view.

'What do you think people will say when they find out Niam really does exist?' I asked looking up at Liam.

'I mean fans, media. Even our families.' I added. Liam just looked down at me, sweeping my fringe to the side.

'I think the fans will support us. If they don't, then they were never really fans at all. I think the media will have a field day.' He paused.

'To be honest, thats the bit i'm dreading most. The headlines, the articles, the interviews. I feel like everyone will be judging us.' I said before he could continue. His eyes looked sad.

'At the end of the day, we are together. Try not to let what happens get to you okay?' He said. Pulling me closer to him.

Absolutely nothing in the world could beat the feeling of being in Liam's arms. Being so close the heat of his body heated yours. How his scent filled your nose. How his chest rose and fell underneath your head.

Nothing was better.

'I think our families will be shocked at first. But we are so lucky we come from supportive families.' Liam said as he softly kissed the top of my head.

'Did you always think you would grow up and marry a nice girl and have a family of your own?' I asked.

'I still do know that i'm going to grow up and have a family of my own. But i will be marrying a nice boy, instead of a girl.' I felt my heart flutter just at the thought of possibly having a family with him.

'When i walked on that stage those years ago, not once did i imagine this was the life i'd be living. I thought i'd get through, get a solo career. Sleep around enjoying my late teens-early adulthood and then one day, find the right girl and settle down.' I took his hand in mine.

'But honestly, i'm happy they put us and the other lads together. I'm glad we got all of this success. And most of all, I'm glad i have you.'

'I love you baby.'

'I love you too Niall. Forever.'