Chapter thirteen

Chapter thirteen.

'So i can go home today can't I?!' I asked Missy as she did my morning check up. Liam sat on the chair next to my bed, his eyes locked on me.

'I think that should be alright, but i'll have to double check for you love.' She said hanging the clipboard on the end of my bed and walking out of my room.

'How are the other lads?' I asked. I still couldn't believe Liam was here. I watching him as his eyes moved down to his hands as he played with the hem of his shirt.

'Urm...' He trailed off. I felt my stomach drop a little as he hesitated to tell me something.

'What is it Liam? Spit it out.'

'Well after i was dropped off at the hospital last night Lou sent me a message. They know.'

'Oh, is that all?' Relief washed over me. Liam looked at me confused.

'They were going to find out sooner or later Li. At least now we don't have to pretend around them anymore.'

'But -'

'So, i talked to your doctor. Everything seems fine for you to go home. But still, you need to rest. Its the perfect time for the boys to do everything for you.' Missy walked in interrupting.

'Oh sorry! Did i interupt?' She said backing out slowly.

'No, its okay.' I said with a smile.

'Thanks for taking care of him, we really appreciate it.' Liam said standing up. I saw Missys cheeks flush red.

'Just doing my job!' She replied.

'But if things don't improve or you think something may be wrong, i'm just a phone call away!' She added, looking at me with a big smile.

Since she had been basically the only person reasonably close to my age i had spent time with since the boys left for tour, we had actually become really close.

She turned to leave, turning around before walking out of the door.

'You two are a really cute couple you know, good luck with everything.' and with that she closed the door behind her, leaving me with a confused looking Liam.

'She knows as well?' He said, a hint of annoyance.

'She knows a lot. Who else was i supposed to talk to while you and the boys were away?' He reached out for my hand sqeezing it tight.

'I already feel bad enough I had to leave you for so long Niall.' He leaned in so our faces were only inches apart. My stomach errupted in butterflies, his sent filled my nose.

'Never again. I'll never leave you for that long again. I just can't.' His lips crashed down onto mine. Within seconds he pulled away, leaving me wanting more.

'I love you Niall James Horan.' He said planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

'I love you more Liam James Payne.' I said, I couldn't remove the smile from my lips.

'Lets tell everyone, I want everyone to know you're mine.' He said excitedly.