Chapter one.

a/n; the story is from Niall's point of view.

Chapter One

Today was the day. Today was our moving day.

Since becoming a band we always thought it would be cool to live all together in one big house except it was never really an option because we didn't have enough money.

Well now, almost two years down the track yet another dream has become reality. After becoming extremely successful we all decided we would all chip in and get our dream house.

Over a year and a half later the house is finally finished being built. Six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, indoor and outdoor pool, our own personal recording studio and much more. It was our dream house. Some might say we are selfish, but hey when you have the money for it whats stopping you?

I packed the last few items in my room into a box. Most of our furniture from our old houses werent coming with us to our new house as it was already furnished. So all we had to worry about was our personal belongings.

I went around to each room of my house collecting bits and pieces. I was going to miss living here, and having my own space. But i guess the new house was big enough for us all to have our own space.

I heard a light knock on the front door followed by footsteps down the hall.

'I'm in here.' I called, Zayn appearing at the door seconds later.

'Nialler! I was thinking we could ride over there together? The other three have already gone.' He said taking a seat on the empty kitchen bench.

'Yeah sure. I just have a few more things to pack up and i'm good!' I replied trying to think of anything that i may have forgotten.

'Sweet, well there's a moving truck outside if you have any furniture you want to take.' He said with a smile. Trust Zayn to take everything he owns. I just nodded.

'Do you mind helping me take all my boxes out there?' I asked folding the top closed on the one i was holding. He said yes before getting up and going to collect a few. Ten minutes later we were on the road.

The house we were moving into was right in London like where we used to live, it was a little bit out of the city. Which was fine since a few of us could drive, and we had drivers to take us places most of the time anyway.

~

'You made it!' Louis voice echoed around the foyer as we walked through the door. This was the first time any of us had seen the inside of the house, i swear my jaw was on the ground. It was absolutely amazing on the inside.

'Anyway since you two are the last here you only get the choice from two bedrooms, so you better go up and choose!' Louis said motioning to the double staircase. Before i could even move Zayn was almost at the top of the stairs. I ran after him quickly, hoping i didn't get stuck with a shit room. Although that was hardly likely in a house like this.

We had been told that every room had been styled indiviually, so we had to work with what we got. I reached the top of the stairs, there were four doors spread out on each side of the stairs and a set of double doors right in front of me.

Harry emerged from one of the rooms to my right.

'Ah you finally came!' He said with a smerk on his face. Typical Harry.

'Looks like you get the room next to Liams!' He said pointing to the the third door to the left of the stairs. I just nodded at him.

'Who has what room?' I asked before he went back into his room.

'Louis is in the room next to me of course. Zayn is next to him. Then its the spare room. And on that side its Liams room then yours then theres a bathroom. And thats just like a study i guess..' Harry said pointing to the first door on the left.

'Oh and this.' He said rushing out of his room and over to the double doors.

'This is our recording studio!' He said pushing the doors open. I gasped as i took a step inside. I looked to my right and instantly felt like a kid in a candy store. I'd never seen so many beautiful guitars in my life.

Harry must of seen the look on my face.

'I knew you would like that!' He said patting me on the back before leaving me in the room alone.

'Looks like this is where we would be recording our new album!' I muttered to myself, smiling.