Gaara

"Eh Naruto-san, what the heck is that?" Miharu sweatdropped as the box chased Naruto around. "That's what I wanna know!!!!" Naruto screamed. He suddenly stopped, making the box stop too. "A moving rock eh?" Miharu raised an eyebrow. "A SQUARE ROCK WITH TWO HOLES IN IT DOESN'T EXIST!!!" Naruto screamed at the box. "As expected of the man I have high hopes for and who happens to be my rival!" a squeaky voice said inside the box. Miharu raised an eyebrow. Clouds of pink, blue, and yellow suddenly bursted from the box and revealed three little kids coughing. "You used too much gunpowder." a boy with a long scarf said. "I'm sorry!" a boy with huge glasses apoligized. A young girl with orange hair sticking up in huge pigtails tied at the end of her hair sighed. Their attention turned to Naruto and Miharu. They dramatically jumped into the air.

"The one who possesses the sex appeal of an adult, and the female ninja from the senior group, Moegi!" the girl posed dramatically. "The one who loves diving numbers, Udon!" the glasses boy posed dramatically. "The village's number one genius ninja, Konohamaru!" the scarf guy posed. "Together we make the Konohamaru Corps!!" the three kids posed together. Naruto lazilly put  his hands behind his hand. Miharu raised an eyebrow. "It's just you three." Naruto sighed. "Nice googles there kids." Miharu winked. 

"Who're you?" Udon asked. "Miharu Hatake." Miharu replied. "We copied the old Naruto." Konohamaru held his googles proudly. "Oh?" Naruto sounded lazy. "Oh?? Geez you've been so cold to us lately!" Konohamaru pouted. "So what do you want?" Naruto asked. "Leader, do you have time?" Moegi asked Naruto. He raised an eyebrow. "Nope. I'm gonna train with Miharu-chan today!" Naruto did a thumbs up. "We..we are?" Miharu raised an eyebrow. "But you said you'll play Ninja with us!!" Konohamaru complained. 

"What's the point of playing Ninja when you are a ninja?" a gloomy voice said. Everyone spun around to see a gloomy Sakura walking slowly. "Eh? Sakura-chan what's up!!" Naruto waved. "Hey Sakura-san." Miharu waved too. Sakura stared at Naruto. Naruto blushed. "Hey Naruto, you're better than I thought." Konohamaru grinned. "Huh?" Naruto raised an eyebrow. "She's your girlfriend right?" Konohamaru raised his pinky. "HELL NO!!!" Sakura punched Naruto hard, sending him flying back towards a fence. "Woah...Sakura-san's strong." Miharu slowly clapped. 

"WHAT THE HECK!!" Moegi shrieked. "His pulse...his pulse is..is.." Udon wasn't really checking carefully. "UGLY LADY!!!!" Konohamaru screamed at Sakura. "Konohamaru, be nice. Sakura-san's the last preson you want to mess with." Miharu glared at him. However Sakura cracked her knuckles and gave him a beating. A large bump formed on his head. The two boys got up slowly from the impact and Miharu watched Sakura storm off. "That ugly forehead person, is she really a girl?" Konohamaru rubbed his head. This made Sakura stop in his track and turn around, danger now in her eyes.

"RUN!!!" Naruto and Konohamaru both screamed as they took off. Udon and Moegi ran after them. Behind them were Sakura and Miharu. However Sakura really wanted to get the boys so she sprinted faster than Miharu.

Konohamaru was running for his life until he bumped into a tall man. The man had purple face pain, a black baggy body suit, and cat ears? He also had something tied to his back with black hair sticking out. It was tied up like a mummy. Next to him was a woman with blonde hair tied in four ponytails. She had a big fan with her. "That hurt." the man frowned and grabbed Konohamaru by his scarf. "Kankuro, cut it out. We'll get scolded." the girl frowned. The girls caught up to the scene. "What happened? Who're they?" Miharu pointed at the two new people. Sakura shrugged. "I want to play Temari." Kankruo smirked and tightened his grip on Konohamaru's scarf. "Miss can you please tell him to let go of the Third Hokage's grandson? He's just a little kid." Miharu walked over to Temari. "I'm sorry. I can't." Temari looked down. "I'm gonna take down this twerp." Kankuro held Konohamaru higher and clenched his fist, preparing to punch him. Miharu suddenly heard a rustle in the tree. She turned around to see Sasuke sitting on a branch with a pebble in hand. He saw Miharu was looking at him. Miharu knew what he was gonna do. She nodded, he nodded in return.