Jutsu

Miharu woke up early today. She felt a little bit cramped, just sleeping curled up against a ball. But it was warm. Miharu stretched out her arms, unintentionally punching Kakashi's cheek. He woke up immediately. "Huh?!" Kakashi practically shouted and held his cheek. "Oh! Oto-san! Good morning." Miharu smiled innocently. Always too innocent. "Hey why did you punch daddy?" Kakashi teased. "I did? Maybe I punched you because I was stretching." Miharu said. Kakashi laughed. "Oh well. Good morning to you too!" Kakashi said and pulled off his blanket. The two went downstairs. "Oto-san, what's for breakfast?" Miharu asked. "I don't really know. Do you want a onigirl? I could make those." Kakashi asked as he opened the fridge. "Ok!" Miharu said and sat on the couch.

Kakashi started to make the rice. Miharu sat upside-down on the couch. He prepared the nori. Nothing to do. The television had to do something, Miharu hesistated though. She didn't really know how to switch channels, let alone turn on the television. Even if she did, she thought that it might distract her dad. So she decided to go to the bookshelf. "Oto-san, what's in these books?" Miharu asked as she was taking out an Icha-Icha Paradise book. "Wha-" Kakashi looked up from his cooking. He gasped a bit. Immediately he abandoned his cooking. "Miharu-chan, I told you this. These books are not at your age level. And there are words in these books that you don't know and shouldn't know yet anyways." Kakashi said and picked up the book. "Sorry, forgot." Miharu hung her head. Kakashi patted her head. "Well you remember now. Why don't you watch the television, see if there's anything to watch." Kakashi suggested. "How do I turn on the television?" Miharu asked and handed him the remote. "See this big green button? You press it to turn on the television and you press it again to turn it off. Use these arrow buttons to switch channels." Kakashi explained. Miharu nodded and turned on the television.

The first thing that showed ws an advertisement for diapers. The next thing was a show about ghost hunting. The next thing was how to use a toothbrush. Miharu was constantly changing the channel, looking for something good. She finally found an advertisement that caught her attention. "Learn your jutsu today!!" the advertisement said. Most of the advertisement Miharu didnt see. "Oto-san, what's jutsu?" Miharu asked. Kakashi looked surprised. "Well jutsu is well....it's like a lot of attacks that come from you. I'm sure Iruka would teach you more." Kakashi said. "Akahana-chan said that I would be a good jutsu user because I have a lot of chakra." Miharu added. "So you know what chakra is?" Kakashi looked very surprised. He was even more surprised when Miharu nodded. "Well that's good. That means you know how to control it right?" Kakashi smiled. Miharu shook her head. "Well then, that's why I'm here to teach you." Kakashi said and handed Miharu a onigirl. "Itadakimasu!" Miharu said and bit into her food.

After eating, Kakashi led Miharu to an empty field. "Oto-san, what are we doing here?" Miharu asked. "We're going to train, like real ninjas." Kakashi winked. Miharu got excited. "First, put this bwteen two fingers." Kakashi said and handed Miharu a piece of paper. It was pretty small. "Oto-san, what's this for?" Miharu asked. "It would determine if you have a element affinity." Kakashi replied. "Element what?" Miharu asked. "Affinity. In other words, we'll see if you have any powers." Kakashi sighed. Miharu understood. "First you put this chakra paper between your middle and pointer finger. Then you focus chakra on it." Kakashi explained. "How do I use chakra?" Miharu asked. Kakashi sighed. So he decided to teach her how to use chakra.

After a few hours, Miharu was ready to test her chakra. "Alright. You know what to do with the paper right?" Kakashi asked exhausted. Miharu nodded. She concentrated her chakra onto the paper and let it decide what power she could use. The paper soon became wet. "Oh! The paper is wet!" Miharu said. Kakashi grinned. "You have water powers!" Kakashi smiled. "What powers do you have?" Miharu asked. "Lightning." Kakashi said and demonstrated a few tricks. Miharu's face lit up, she never saw anything cooler. "Can I try?!" Miharu jumped around with excitement. Again, Kakashi taught her what she needed to know. He tried to keep his lesson at a 7 year old level.