Jimin hugged the sitting alpha and kissed the crown of his head. "You don't need to be strong alone, we're all here for you too."

Namjoon felt a warm drop of water fall onto his shoulder.
"Why are you crying Chim?" He said emotionally.
Jimin wiped away his tears with his sleeve. "Because it hurts me to see you hurt."

Namjoon hugged Jimin back.

—-

We can all rely on him. But who will he rely on? I want to be the person he leans on when he needs it.

With that in his mind, Jimin grabbed his phone and texted the six alphas.

—-

Whenever Namjoon and Jimin were seen together, people gushed at their height difference. Namjoon especially loved to tuck Jimin underneath his arm.

The other 5 hated to admit it, but they were the perfect couple. They were similar enough to relate to one another but also different enough to learn from each other.

Namjoon always treated Jimin like a precious jewel. Whenever they went on library dates, Jimin would fall asleep and Namjoon would chuckle and gently stroke his cheek.

—-

On the night of the dance, Namjoon came to pick Jimin up. When he rang the doorbell, Mrs. Park opened the door.

"Hello dear! Come in, come in." She stepped to the side to let the alpha in.
"Thank you ma'am, this is a gift from my parents." Namjoon gave a box of tea bags and coffee packs to Mrs. Park.
"Thank you Namjoon! And please, feel free to call me mom!" She smiled.
"Alright, thank you again, mom." Namjoon gave a charming smile.
Mrs. Park mentally squealed.

Jimin and Mr. Park came down.
"Look mom," Jimin happily skipped down the stairs, "dad helped me put on my tuexdo!"
Namjoon watched Jimin dreamily, he looked so adorable in his baby blue tuxedo! Jimin opened his eyes and realized Namjoon was in the room.

"Joonie?! When did you get here?" Jimin started to feel embarrassed. "I just got here." He smiled at Jimin, then said hello to Mr. Park.

"You look adorable." Namjoon patted Jimin's curled hair carefully so he didn't mess it up. Jimin calmed down and smiled, "You look handsome! A black tuxedo really suits you!"

Mr. Park approached the two holding a camera, "Come on, let's take a few photos." He smiled.

Jimin and Namjoon posed adorably.

They then looked through the photos.
"These turned out nice!" Jimin smiled.
"They did, you're quite the photographer Mr. Park." Namjoon commented.
"Thanks son, I'll print them and give you some copies later."
"Much appreciated." The younger alpha smiled.

"We better get going." Jimin noted as he looked at the clock.
"Alright then," Namjoon held Jimin's waist and led him out the door. The young alpha turned back, "goodbye for now, I'll make sure Jimin gets back home by 11." With that, he did a slight bow and exited while shutting the door.

"He's such a charmer." Mrs. Park excitedly smiled.

"And well behaved." Mr. Park added on.

"What a keeper." They both said in unison.

—-

As soon as they arrived at the party in the gymnasium, Namjoon's confident and mature composure was instantly gone.

He tripped on a wire, causing him to fall and pull on a curtain, which caused the lights to swing everywhere. Two lights even fell down, one broke and the other fell into the punch bowl, causing the punch to splash all over a guy's dress shirt.