twenty two

" hide "

" hide "

October 19 / 12:38 AM / Art room

After Jungkook went out, I quickly hid behing the drawer he instructed me to hide. Nervous as of what's happening outside, I scanned the writings on the paper he gave me.

If I would become an it, Yoongi-Oppa, Jimin-Oppa, Yugyeom and Chae would be safe and it's also the same if they'll become an it.

"Two minutes have passed and player fourteen is the new it. Change your hiding spots in ten seconds." Fourteen is Taehyung-Oppa. I quickly went outside the room to look for a hiding spot until a strong hand pulled me inside a room covering my mouth. Panicked, I kicked the unknown person right there at the place that shall not be named.

He let go of me and held that sacred part while muttering different prayers to ease the pain. I immediately ran up to him and helped him up as I recognized whose voice it was. 'Goddamnit Lalisa!' I mentally scolded myself for moving too fast.

I held him up and muttered countless soft 'I'm sorry''s and guided him towards the mini couch located on the corner. Based on the random things stored in here, I think this is the storage room. Good thing there's a couch in here. Halfway, voices can be heard outside near this room, curious of what it might be, I placed him softly on the couch.

"Yugyeom, stay here for awhile. I'll peak outside to see what's happening." He nodded even though I haven't even finished talking yet. Maybe it's also because of the pain. I need to treat him or something as a sorry gift someday. If I'll survive.

As I slowly opened the door, Jaebum-Oppa has his hands on Taehyung's arms shouting at him something along the lines, 'Say you've found someone already!'. I raised my left hand to prevent myself from making any unnecessary noise. Why does it always have to be like this? Each game someone sacrifices for the sake of all of us. But most of the time, it's those who're older than us.

They said it's for us to be safe, but they left us broken. If this is their way to be our heroes then they did a great job. As I closed the door, I went straight back to Yugyeom who's currently curled up on the corner of the couch.

"A-are you somehow okay now?" I asked as I slowly rubbed circles on his arms trying to soothe him even if it's just a little action.

"Eight minutes have passed already. How long arw you two going to stand there? I declare player number four to be the new it. Have fun." And then he started the countdown for us to switch our hiding spots.

Yugyeom and I quickly went out and parted ways taking different hiding spots. I hid on the room beside the stairs. I'll head down later. After a few minutes, the loud voice can be heard again.

"Player number twenty is the new it. Ten seconds will start now." Wasting no time, I sprinted down on the first floor. There's no time to look for a decent hiding spot so I quickly opened the first door I saw, and it's the comfort room.

I don't know if this is a great hiding place or what but I shrugged the thought and looked on the small paper with names written in there. Player number twenty is Jiminie-Oppa, Seulgi-Unnie's secret admirer. I think they met on Irene-Unnie's birthday party, well, Namjoon-Oppa is her cousin anyways. What's really frustrating woth this two is that they never confessed to each other though it's obvious to all of us.

"Thirteen minutes have passed now." I sighed, seven more minutes and someone has to leave again. When will this end?

"Player number two is the new it. Ten seconds rule starts now." Quickly, I ran out of the comfort room and went straight underneath the wooden table that has white cloth place on top of it, completely covering what's inside of it. I don't care if I'll become an it, I would be glad, because if I'll be the one to leave this time, I know they'll be safe and so I'm fine being the sacrifice.

It's time to be used Lalisa. It's now.

 It's now