nineteen

" spin the bottle II "

October 17 / 1:30 PM / Living Room

"Dare.." he spoke bravely that made the whole room silent waiting for the dare and what will happen next.

"Okay then, kill the person on your right." Wonwoo casually stated waiting for things to happen.

"NO!" Tae-Oppa shouted, majority of us did. Endless complaints and begging just for them not to do anything that will hurt them physically and will mentally kill us at the same time.

"Hyung! Don't!" Jungkook shouted beside me. The laser really went up to his head. He was about to stand up when suddenly I pulled him down.

"Jungkook you need to stay still!" I shouted as everyone was already shouting while getting worried paying no attention at the two of us at all.

"How do you expect me to stay still when they're about to die?!"

"It's-"

"I don't want to be useless like you." He muttered while giving me that look that can make anyone shut up. 'Am I really useless?' I thought as I softly let go of his arm and he quickly moved.

"Since nothing's happening you'll die both. Any last words from the two of you?"

"Thank you for granting my request Yugyeom-ah and everyone, it's up to you now." Jackson-Oppa said with his signature cheeky grin that made the most of us either weak by thinking this is really their last or running up at the two of them.

"Like what Jackson said, it's up to you now guys. Thank you and just a reminder, eat everyday, help each other and please understand us." Jin-Oppa said looking at each and everyone of us until he saw me, "Lisa-ah, I hope you'll solve what I've said." He said with a smile.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook shouted as Jin averted his gaze to him.

"You'll still be my baby kook-ah." He proudly announced and smiled at him that made him freeze.

Suddenly, a sound of guns being fired can be heard as all of us reacted to it. Some of us have been pulled to dreamland as soon as the liquid run straight into our veins but some of us are still trying to stay awake.

It was just Jin-Oppa and Jackson-Oppa who're still sitting comfortably, they're waiting for it, and it kills me to see their smiles. I remembered what Jin-Oppa had said last night,

"The reason why I didn't have the courage to tell her everything isn't because I never get the chance to." He started. "I wanted, I tried, but trust me Lisa, it's hard to expect someone fragile to hand you back the red rose while you're wearing a mask."

I get it now, it's not that he don't truly love Unnie, but it was because he himself is a mess. He was stuck on a hellhole for so long, running because his life depends on it and that's were Unnie became his light, taking away the darkness that held him for so long.

But as he saw the end, the Goddess suddenly disappeared leaving him in a room with multiple mirrors. All he have to do is to open one of the doors, but the reflection reminded him of how miserable he is, how he should stay the way he was even though he saw the doors at the end of the room. And so, he believed he was ugly, the mirrors told him to wear that mask in the middle of the room everytime he's infront of the goddess, or rather, infront of everyone.

He was the fool and she was the blind.

Just as he reached the end, he indeed wore the mask and entered the wrong door, thinking it was great living there. But all this time he was still stuck on the hellhole, waiting for the Goddess to reach out her hands and pull him up then destroy the mask. The goddess was too blind to do that, too fragile and innocent. She figured it out, all of it, but that was before her last breath. She didn't have the chance to take it off of him; the truth is that she was scared too.

"It's the story.. of the goddess and the masked man.." I muttered before I was forced to sleep like everyone else with the endless darkness slowly coming into view. Before I passed out, I saw it. His smile grew as the loud shot echoed through the four cornered living room.

'Destruction met Fragile at the wrong world but at the end she was smiling while waiting for him.. Waiting for her destruction.'

The fourth game has ended

The fourth game has ended.|

|