fifteen

" hold me tight "

" hold me tight "

October 13 / 11:25 PM / Lisa's room

I stared lifeless at the ceiling as I remembered the scene on the living room where they said who died. Different emotions flooded that made me lock up myself. I didn't bother eating the food they left in front of my door nor hearing them.

Both of them was so kind and they did not deserve to be tortured to death like that. I feel like my heart was not there but it kept on beating. They all died because of this shit and so will I.. soon.

'I wish I laughed more at Unnie's jokes even though it's not that funny..'

'I should've spent more time with Oppa..'

More regrets came as memories flooded back making me cry silently. But the thought of our happy pills being gone made me cry more. 'Those idiots! They should've answered truth instead of lying!' I thought hugging the pillow beside me really tight.

I kept crying silently until an angelic voice can be heard outside. I stopped crying while slowly walking towards the door.

As I sat down, I can hear him sing clearly now. His voice was full of sadness yet it was soft and soothing. He continued until the song finally came to an end and there I realozed I was crying the whole time again.

"I know you're there." He started

"Please open up.. I'm sure they don't want to see you like this." I wiped my tears and hugged my knees close to my chest.

"It hurts too.. especially when we were trying to open their doors but we can't.. I gave up.. It hurts knowing that we were there but we can't do anything. When Hyung died, my world collapsed." He continued but this time, we were both crying. I know that he's crying too but he's trying so hard to conceal it by making his voice steady, but he failed.

After that, we were both silently sobbing. Hearing him made me think if I should let him in. Maybe this isn't the right time to act like this. I slowly opened the door making sure he won't fell down.

"Can I come in?" He asked making me give him a small smile.

As he entered my room, we became silent. We sat near the door; he sat beside me making sure there's a small distance which I think is cute. Observing each other, he started the conversation.

"You know? Your Unnie was thinking of all of you before she left." Jungkook started which made me look up to him.

"If so, then why did she left us?"

"Because she wants all of you to survive.. Before she left, she talked to me and Irene-Noona. She said that it's up to Noona to protect all of you and add the fact that Eunha have been added to you.. Then she told me to keep an eye on you." And that made me silent.

I'm too dumb to think she didn't care about us and left. As the conversation continued I told him that two days before it happened, Oppa wanted me to comfort his sister on whatever might happen if he's not there. 'So this is want he meant by that.'

"It hurts, but maybe we need to let go for us to move on." He said.

"Yeah.. Maybe we should." I said accepting the fact that it is the end of their story.

'We might let go of you but you'll be always in our hearts.. Jisoo-Unnie.. Hobi-Oppa.. We love you.'

The third game has ended

The third game has ended. Be prepared for the following games.|

|