nine

"stentorian I"

"stentorian I"

October 8 / 5:58 PM / Joy's room

It's been four days since that Zagreus guy started the games and Mark-Oppa died. We're still looking for a way go get out of this mansion. I suddenly woke up because of Joy-Eonni's powerful kick that made me fall from the bed. I got up to ask why she kicked me but as I faced her she's still sleeping. I sighed then headed to the washroom to make myself presentable before I go out.

As I walk in the empty corridor, someone suddenly pulled me inside a room.

"Yugyeom?" I asked making sure if he is my bestfriend. To my surprise it's not Yugyeom, it's Bambam. I looked down avoiding his gaze. Everything became so awkward until he decided to start the conversation.

"It's been a while since we've seen each other." He said never averting his gaze anywhere.

"Yes, eight years isn't that long right?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm. "Lisa, I'm sorry for everything.." he said then held my hand. Everything changed, the two of us have changed too. "I can still remember our promise and I'm sorry for breaking it. I'm sorry for not being by your side. Lalisa, please give me a chamce to save our friendship."

I looked directly at his eyes trying to conceal the sadness and disappointment. Yes I'm willing to give our friendship a chance but the fact that we just met after eight years made everything somehow impossible.

"I will, it's hard to forget someone you treasured Bambam. But don't expect everything to be like what it was eight years ago." I said and to my surprise he pullled me into a really tight hug while whispering sweet things and how thankful he was. Maybe this is one of the best decision I made.

October 8 / 7:34 PM / Dining Area

We were eating peacefully until a booming voice shouted that made us startled "Hello lovely players!! Did you miss me??" All of us stared at each other, horror visible in each ones eyes.

"Who would miss a bastard like you?" Yoongi-Oppa shouted after he threw his metal chopsticks in the table creating a piercing sound.

"I might puke just by hearing your voice." Jennie-Eonni muttered making all of us look at the two of them in astonishment.

"Ah I lost my appetite." Jaebum-Oppa said pushing his plate away from him. This three! Do they really want to have Zagreus' attention?! They could've just kept quiet.

"You should be excited to know what the next game is" he said with a hint of sarcasm. His voice sounded a little bit weird or should I say his voice became deep.

"Yah! Jeon Wonwoo! Stop this 'role play' bullshit of yours and let us go!" Eunha shouted, irritated at the Wonwoo guy which made her brother Hoseok-Oppa, to hold her arm trying to calm her down.

Wonwoo? What? I looked at Eunha hoping she'll give me the explanation I need. She looked at me as if she's saying she'll explain everything later.

"Shut up Eunha!" Now that Wonwoo guy seemed angry. The red laser appeared again making the majority of us stiff; afraid that if we made a wrong move, that will trigger the gun and will be the end of us.

"Now for the second game, you have to stay silent when I said 'stentorian' and when I said 'released' you can go back to normal again. As easy as that."

With that, he went silent for almost an hour leaving us confused of what we should do and what we shouldn't. Majority of us were in the living room while me, Eunha and Joy-eonni decided to talk in Eonni's room. Eunha explained everything, from their history with Wonwoo to how he left them like they weren't friends.

"That Wonwoo guy said he was a tour guide and that he's willing to help us find you guys but we suddenly find ourselves here. We were locked up and helpless." Joy-Eonni announced when suddenly the red lasers pointed directly in a random part of our body moved near our hearts. The three of us stayed still not knowing what to do or say until we heard it.

"Stentorian" after that a gun shot was heard. Joy-Eonni was about to ask what's happening when Eunha closed Eonni's mouth with her palm while she brought her finger up to her lips making a 'shh' sign to me

"Released" and after that a chuckle can be heard. After Eunha released Eonni the three of us hurriedly ran downstairs to ask them what's happening until we saw Youngjae-Oppa bleeding on the couch while everyone was in chaos and majority of us didn't know what to do.

 After Eunha released Eonni the three of us hurriedly ran downstairs to ask them what's happening until we saw Youngjae-Oppa bleeding on the couch while everyone was in chaos and majority of us didn't know what to do

Continue?

YES | NO