twenty

" flowers "

" flowers "

October 18 / 2:45 PM / Unknown

"Lisa!" Someone shouted that woke me up only to find myself lying in the middle of a garden. I sat up and scanned the new unfamiliar place.

'Since when did I got out of the mansion?' I thought, completely lost in this beautiful garden.

"Lisa!" Someone called, I averted my gaze towards the owner of the voice and to my surprise, tears started to fall as I stared at the figure walking towards my direction. She's wearing a off-shoulder white dress with a red flower crown that matched her visuals.

She is indeed a Goddess.

"Unnie.." I muttered as she sat beside me showing of her beautiful cheeky smile that I, or rather, we missed.

"How are you? And the others?" She said with another smile on her face. It hurts seeing how I should've done something about it. I should've protected that smile.

Without knowing I was already a crying mess on her shoulders as she embraced me while caressing my hair telling me the most painful sentence I've heard coming from her.

"It must've been tough.." she muttered while still comforting me until I calmed down.

"You look so beautiful Unnie I miss you." I said while sobbing that made her let out a small laugh.

"Lisa-ah, would you do me a favor?" She asked after I calmed down, wiping the tears off of my cheeks, I asked her what is that favor she wanted from me. After explaining everything, I agreed for there's no reason for me to say no.

She toured me around this beautiful garden. We talked about stuffs until a question popped in my head.

"Unnie, where did you get that flower crown?" She held the flower crown on her head then answered me.

"Ah, this? He made it." We started to walk again but the blush on her face was very visible and it's actually enough reason for me to tease her more.

The crown was made using different flowers that has one color which is red. It was very elegant especially with Unnie wearing it and add the fact that Jin-Oppa made it specially for her. Unnie pointed out the flaws of the crown and also told me about how Oppa made so many flower crowns just to make sure it'll end up perfect.

"Oh, but Unnie, where are they? And where are we now?" I asked as the thought of the other's flooded in my mind as well as the fact that we're walking through a forest now.

"They're at the garden and as much as I want you to meet them again, it would cause a problem." She said as we stopped at the familiar looking gates in the middle of the forest and then it hit me that Unnie was actually taking me back there.

"No! Unnie just take me there with you! I don't want to come back her-" Unnie reached up to take something from her flower crown then placed it in my hands giving it a light squeeze and showed me her reassuring smile as we slowly entered the mansion.

As we arrived at the living room, the boys were carrying the girls up at our own rooms. Unnie dragged me up towards my own room and tucked me under the comforter making sure I'm comfortable.

She sat beside me while caressing my hair slowly. She stared at me then smiled "Lisa, that would be the last favor.."

"I'll do it Unnie.." I whispered.

"Unnie, you'll be there when I woke up right?" I asked hoping she would lie, but she didn't.

The silence she gave was enough answer for me to know that when I woke up after taking a nap, she wouldn't be there, they wouldn't be here with us.

"Unnie it's okay, don't cry.." I said trying to lift up the mood but her response made me chuckle.

"But you're the one crying Lalisa.." She retorted with a sad smile.

"Don't lie Unnie you're also crying."

"It's just because I miss everyone including my baby."

"Why don't you just take me there with you?" I asked but Unnie slowly shook her head then retorted "It isn't your time yet idiot."

Even though I wanted Unnie to just stay here and no matter how much I try to fight myself not to sleep, my eyes betrayed me as I slowly closed them with Unnie in the view.

"Lisa, I hope when you wake up, you'll accept it as a thank you gift. Unnie loves you.."

October 18 / 5:48 PM / Lisa's Room

Beads of sweat was visible as I jolted up. I looked around only to be greeted by the familiar four cornered room. The door suddenly went open and as Bambam saw me he rushed inside holding a tray.

"Lisa are you okay?" He asked after giving me the glass of water.

"What makes you think I'm not?" I asked as I handed him the glass which he placed back in the bedside table.

"Earlier when we were carrying you girls, you suddenly walked up and headed in the stairs, we thought 'Is she awake?' So I went to check you and you were still sleeping!" He said "So I guided you up and tucked you on the bed."

"Ah! And you were holding this while walking." He then showed me a red freesia that triggered my tears.

"So it was real.."

The fifth game is about to start.|

C: Check out my new book: pawn | pjs and also 》guanleaf unnie's new book: Day by day

C: Check out my new book: pawn | pjs and alsoguanleaf unnie's new book: Day by day. Check out her other creations too.