Chapter 28

🎶Hope you are who you say you are. Hope you are who you say(You are the one)(If you aren't the one) If you aren't who I thought, it'll break my heart🎶

BACK AT MY APARTMENT💞

Gina:"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING THIS NIGGA BEEN CHEATING ON ME AND I'VE DONE NOTHING BUT BEEN GOOD TO HIM. I'M GOING TO FUCK HIS SHIT UP."

For about 15 minutes I been trying to calm Gina down. It's crazy that Chris is cheating with Ciara. She really is a fake ass bitch.

Cali:"I hear you Gina, but please stop yelling."

Gina:" Sorry 🙄. How could he do this to me😥😥😭.  Crying****

Cali:"Ooooh sis it's going to be okay. You'll going to get though this we just have to be smart about this."

Gina:"We👀?"

Cali:"Yeah we no one cheats on my best friend 😈."

Gina:"😂😂 well well well I guess the old you coming back?"

Cali:"A little bit🙂."

Gina:"I just can't believe he's cheating🙄."

Gina phone rings

Gina:"It's him🤦🏾‍♀️👀."

Cali:"Answer it."

Gina:" For what I'm going to flip."

Cali:"G just act normal. We'll have a plan."

Gina: Hello.

Chris: Hey baby, just calling to let you know to let you know I'm going to be late tonight.

Cali:"Of course he gone to be to busy fucking🙄🙄."

Gina: Why babe?

Chris: Work stuff, but I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow night.

Gina:Okay🙄🙄. I'm staying with Cali anyways.

End of phone call..

Gina:" Lying like shit. I really been believed everything this nigga been telling me. I feel so stupid😔."

Cali:"You're not stupid. You're just in love and you thought you could trust him. He's a dumb ass fuck him."

Gina:"😂😂thanks for that."

Cali:" You're welcome, now about this plan."

Gina:" Well I need to get my stuff."

Cali:"Tomorrow we can do that, but right now you need some sleep it's 2 in the morning🙃."

Gina:"Okay, goodnight sis."

Cali:"Goodnight buttercup 🤗🤗."

Gina:"Ooohh bitch😂😂."

Cali:"Love you."

Gina:"Love you too."

Gina a strong person so I'll know she'll will get through this. I'm happy I got my paperwork back, but know I have to watch my back now that I know Ciara is Michaels sister. Small world I tell ya, hopefully I can get some sleep.

Cali:" Hey baby, what you still doing up?"

Jayceon:"Can't sleep, how's your girl?"

Cali:"She okay, mmm she wants to get a few things tomorrow."

Jayceon:"Ooh Okay, y'all not gone do something crazy right👀?"

Cali:"Huh👀👀?"

Jayceon:"You heard me😂."