Chapter 19

Meet Mila

MONDAY MORNING🌞

🎶Pro'ly the perfect one, But I won't change, oh, Never believe it when you say, I'm the only one🎶

Waking up this morning I feel aight. No my ass ain't cry, I think I cried enough in the past two relationships put together😒. When I got back to the hotel I immediately told my girls and give me liquor was I feel a little better😂. This shit just funny how it went down. It's like part of me wants to believe that shit ain't true, but then niggas are sneaky. I don't know and I refuse to waste my beautiful energy on this. When I finally checked my phone I had 30 missed calls from Jayceon, and like 10 text messages from Winter on how they cursed his ass out after I left😂. I'm not no where near ready to talk to Jayceon.

KNOCK KNOCK

Cali:"Who is it?"

Gina:"Girl it's me."

I open the door.

Cali:"Good morning boo, mmmm why you dressed in all black👀👀?"

Gina:"Mmm I told you I'm fuck that nigga shit up😈😈."

Cali:" Gina I refuse to waste my energy on this."

Tommie and Ciara walk in.

Cali:"Omg y'all too🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️."

Tommie:"You know we do play about you. What's the address?"

Ciara:" We told you we stay ready."

I love them so much they so ready to go to war for me.

Cali:"Girls we discussed this last night."

Gina:"Yeah, we know but you give him a chance to explain, or did you just put that wall back up."

😕😕

Cali:" I really ain't let him explain, but I seem like some shit that he needs to deal with. I'm not about to bullshit."

Ciara:"You should let him explain himself and then if you feel like it bullshit drop his ass."

Tommie:" She just has no tolerance sometimes y'all. That's why she ain't let him explain. To me it seems like he ain't do nothing with her. She just mad that he seriously moved on."

Gina:"Exactly, but we'll relax and enjoy this last day in New York."

Tommie:"Let's go SHOPPING 🤗🤗😊😊😁."

Ciara:"Damn you excited or nahh."

Tommie:"Shut up😂😂. Marcus told me to enjoy myself so that's what I'm doing."

Gina:"He loves spoiling you don't he?"

Tommie:"Mmm he better, I pop this pussy,give that bomb ass head, take care of him, hustle with him, cook, clean, and keep his ass sane. I deserve to be spoiled right now."

Gina:"Well duuhhh bitch that's why he marrying you 😜😜."

Tommie:"Ooh girl I know, I put in the overtime😂🙌🏾."

Cali:"😂😂y'all ready?"

Tommie:"Yeah, you looking cute girl."

Cali:"Thank you I mean it's just a simple blouse, jeans, and heels."

Me and my girls finally leave to go shopping. I phone starts going off, I looked  and it was a text message from Winter. I actually like Winter and my problem isn't with her at all.

Text Messages...
Winter: Hey boo.

Me: Hey Winter wassup😊.

Winter: How you doing girl?