Chapter 23

"What the fuck you gonna do, When we run up on you? Fucking with the wrong crew. Don't know what we going through. I might have to show n****s. How easily we blow n****s. When you find out there's some more n****s. That's running with your n****s."

CALIFORNIA💕

1 Month Later

JAYCEON

It's been a whole month and I still haven't found Cali. I track down everyone that know her ex, and some of his crew. No one knows anything, and if they did I killed them for not talking. About a day again I tracked down Michael brother, now me and my Austin standing in front of this nigga wanting for answers.

Austin:" Where's your brother at bruh?"

Michael brother:" Why the fuck will I tell you my brother at for two niggas with ski masks."

Jayceon:" Cut the bullshit nigga, you don't need to know what we look like. Where's your brother?"

Michael brothers:"Fuck you nigga, suck my dick."

POW 💥

Michael brothers:"FUCK MAN.."

I shot that nigga in his lower stomach, so even if he doesn't give us answers he'll just bleed to death.

Jayceon:"Yo nigga get his phone out his pocket."

Austin got his phone and looked through his call log.

Austin:" Well well well I see you talked to your bitch ass brother the day we got yo ass. How about we call this nigga, and nigga you dumb as hell for not having a lock on your phone😂."

Calling Michael.....

Michael: What's good bro.

Jayceon cocks his gun.

Jayceon:"Last chance nigga."

Michael brother: Hey man, where you at again so I can come through, we got to talk.

Michael:I told you bro warehouse on 5th ave. Yo when you come bring food I still have to feed this bitch.

Michael brother: Aight bro.

Ended call........

Austin:"See nigga I don't know why you was giving us a hard time."

Michael brother:" When my bro get y'all niggas, y'all gone wish y'all just leave her alone."

Austin:"Yeah yeah whatever bitch ass nigga."

Jayceon:" Fuck all this talking let's go."

Me and Austin walk to the door, but I had one more thing to do.

Michael's brother:"The fuck you looking over here for."

POW POW POW 💥

Shot that nigga in the head. He thought he was going to get away with that comment.

Has me and Austin were driving to warehouse my phone started ringing.

Jayceon: Hello.

Gina: Hey Jayceon, it's Gina.

Jayceon: Hey wassup.

Gina: So me and Tommie have been trying to track Cali and I think we know where she's at, but not the exact location.

Jayceon: Okay, what location?

Gina: A warehouse, but don't know where.

Jayceon: 5th Avenue.