Chapter 20

BACK IN CALIFORNIA😍😍

🎶Hope you are,hope you are who you say. If you aren't who I thought, it'll break my heart🎶

1 month later

I have been back in Cali for a month or so, and I just kept myself busy with my boutique and my cousins wedding. Just about every week Jayceon calls me or texts me. After he told me he was in love with me I just don't know what to do. I feel really bad on how I left him looking stupid. Really do I miss him and even though I'm trying to fight it like hell I'm in love with Jayceon too🙃🙁.

Ciara walks in hold a dozen roses.

Ciara:"Hey boo."

Cali:"Hey girl, what's this?"

Ciara:"Flowers from your man, that you still haven't talked to."

Cali:"I know😕."

Ciara:"You have a card😊😊."

Ciara walks out my office.

Card reads

Hey pretty girl, I don't know what you doing to me, but I ain't never worked this hard to get someone's attention. I miss you and for the recorded I put Mila in check so we ain't got to wonder about her. I just to let you know I'm thinking about you.
GET THE OTHER CARD
I would love to take you out on a date. I just want us to figure out what we doing. I promise after this date I will not bother you no more unless you want me to.

Will you go on a date with me yes or no?

Jay Moore❤️

I'm smiling so hard right now😊😊😊. He so cute😍😍.

Ciara:"GO ON THE DATE CALIFORNIA."

Cali:"Stop yelling and okay🙄😂."

Ciara:"Yayyyyy."

I might as well stop being stubborn and call Jayceon.

Calling Jayceon.......

Jayceon:"Hello."

Cali:"Thank you for the flowers 🙃."

Jayceon:"You're welcome beautiful. How you been?"

Cali:"Good, how are you?"

Jayceon:"I'm better now, but mmm I want you to do me a favor?"

Cali:"What👀👀."

Jayceon:"Go outside and walk to your car."

Mhmm what the hell is going on.

Cali:"What👀👀."

Jayceon:"Just do it, ain't nobody trying to kill you or anything."

Cali:"Fine."

I walked to my car and seen rose petals on the hood shaped into a heart. Then a men in a suit walk up holding two bags one red and the other black.

Cali:"Jayceon what this."

Jayceon:"Answer the question. Will you go on a date with me? Now red is yes and black is no."

This is so cute😍😍😍. I can't say no.

Cali:"Yes Jayceon I'll go on a date with you."

The man handed me the red bag.

Jayceon:"Thank you beautiful. Now inside the bag is what I want you to wear tonight."

Cali:"Okay👀."

Jayceon:"See you tonight."

Cali:"How am I getting here?"

Jayceon:"Stop asking questions and be ready at 9."