Chapter 7

FRIDAY 💋🙂😊

Ciara:" Cali the order is here."

Finally the fabric came in for the prom dress. Just waiting on the fabric for my cousins wedding.

Cali opens the box 📦.

Cali:"Omg this is so beautiful 😍😍. Winter going to love this dress."

Ciara:" Have you sketched the dress out yet?".

Cali:" Yeah girl. I did that the day after she came in."

Ciara:"Ooh okay. So you never told me what happened the other night."

Cali:" Ooh yeah. Mmm so after you fell asleep Trey came over."

Ciara:"🙄🙄🙄ooh."

Cali:"Let me finish😂😂."

Ciara:"Okay."

Cali:"So he came over and he was in the middle of eating my pussy then my phone rings. I ain't really look at the caller I.D and it was Jayceon."

Ciara:" Uh ooh bitch😃😃."

Cali:" So I panicked and hit Trey in his head to stop him. I started talking to Jayceon and he invited me out. Mind you it's 12 in morning."

Ciara:"Mhmmm😃😃😃."

Cali:"So I agree to go out with him. Then this nigga Trey for the nerve to have a attitude. I was like you can't get tight at all because you have hoes. This nigga of course tried to deny it🙄🙄. So then I kicked him out and took a shower and when out with Jayceon."

Ciara:" Damn bitch, you better get it😜😜. But now this means cut Trey the fuck off right."

Cali:" I never took Trey ass serious anyway,but yeah girl."

Ciara:"Good because you about to get that 100 million dollar dick😜."

Cali:"😂😂😂 Lawd. If this does work out, I think I want to take it slow."

Ciara:"What like really becoming friends first?"

Cali:"Yeah😊."

Ciara" I think that's good. They say if your friends first the relationship works better or something like that🤷🏾‍♀️."

Cali:"Yeah I know. I just need to try something different. I know love and me never goes right😂."

Ciara:" Well hopefully it going right this time."

Cali:" Yeah I hope."

Ciara:"I mean your amazing🤗🤗, so I hope he don't fuck up."

Cali:"Thanks boo, but we ain't have our official date yet."

Ciara:" I know but it's obvious he feeling you."

Cali:" Yeah I know that. He seem cool, I kinda forgets he's a pro athlete. But I still have to get to know him."

Ciara:" Of course girl. 3 months should be good enough."

Cali:"True true or longer."

Ciara:"😑😑😑 Bitch."

Cali:"😂😂😂 what."

Ciara:" Yo ass ain't waiting longer then at last 5 months at least because you like sex too.

I can't stand when she right😂😂🙄.

Cali:"I guess you right."

Ciara:"Do you like him?"

Cali:"Mmmm yeah🙈, but I still don't know him."

Ciara:"Well duh😂, but have fun girl. I know he feeling you because no nigga just calls a girl at 12 in the morning just to take her out and see how she doing without wanting sex."