Chapter 22

Meet Michael🙄
FIND CALI💞

🎶All night long Take me away to another place, rescue me save me save me save me🎶

JAYCEON

NEXT DAY

After I left Cali's place I called my uncle and took a flight back to New York immediately. I tried calling her phone a few more times, but no answer. I'm finally at my uncles place.

Uncle Shawn:"What's going on Nephew? The way you sounding on the phone was off."

Jayceon:"We got problem Unc, Cali missing."

Uncle Shawn:"How long she been gone?"

Jayceon:"24 hours now. She left to go to the store right quick and she never came back. That's not like her."

Uncle Shawn:"Come to the basement with  me."

I walked with my uncle to his basement when we walked in my uncle had all his weapons out he never puts them up. Oh yeah my whole family owns a big drug cartel. The only reason I'm not completely in it is because my parents wanted something different for me and my sister. My parents knew I was good at football and they kept me focused on that and my education. Even though I'm not in it doesn't mean I have killed a couple of people. When I was 14 I hang out with my older cousins and I seen and done some crazy shit, which led me to kill a couple of people m, and my parents flip out and told me it either football or jail. Of course I chose Football because I loved it. Yeah that my big secret, and I know I'm wrong for not telling her, but you got to understand you just don't share shit like that.

Jayceon:"I see you still don't put up nothing."

Uncle Shawn:"Hell naw. You know I stay ready for any nigga. What's her number so I can track it."

I pulled my phone out and gave him the number.

20 Minutes Later

Uncle Shawn:"Well Nephew, the good news is that she still in California. The only problem is I can't tracker her exact location. Do I have any idea of who would have took her?"

Jayceon:"Well her best friend told me that she had an ex that was harassing her and shit. I think it's probably him."

Uncle Shawn:"Mmm what's his name?"

Jayceon:"Michael Wilson."

It bothers me that she didn't tell me about this nigga calling her and shit I would have handled it😤😤.

CALI

I'm not even in shock right now. Michael is crazy and he always was, I'm trying to figure out what he wants.

Cali:"What do you want Michael?"

Michael:"You baby, I told you we needed to talk. You was ignoring my calls and text so I had to do this."

This nigga is seriously crazy 🙄🙄🙄.

Cali:"We have nothing to talk about."

Michael:"Yes we do."

Trey walks in.

Trey:"What's good cuz."

Michael:" What's good nigga."

Cuz, these niggas are related, what the fuck😳😳.

Michael:" Cali of course you know my cousin Trey."

Cali:"No shit nigga😑😑."

Michael walks over and slaps the shit of me. This is starting to bring back bad memories out I'm staying strong.