Chapter 27

I swear I love seeing shocked looks on people's face😂. The look on this girls face is so priceless😂. It funny she still ain't raise up out my chair.

Cali:"How you been Ciara?"

Ciara:"I've been great, how was your very very long vacation😏?"

Ooh she wants to play the petty game😁😁. I fucks with all of that.

Cali:"My vacation was amazing boo, but mmm wassuuppp with you boo. You sitting in my chair mighty comfortable."

Ciara:"I mean you were gone ,ain't tell nobody so I decided to pick up the slack."

Text to Gina......
Me:Sis she did it
Gina👯‍♀️✊🏾💞: Mannn now I got to whip her ass🙄.

Me:Come by my apartment later.

Gina👯‍♀️✊🏾💞:BET😁😁😁.

Ciara:"See what I mean, you're focused on your phone instead of this conversation🙄."

Cali:"We got a problem Ciara."

Ciara:"Nahhh no problem here, but word of advice never let a man come between your hustle. Honestly it make you look like you're so stuck up Jayceon ass that you forgot all about your business."

This bitch is clearly bothered😂. I guess this is friendship I have to throw away. Let me get a little closer to her.

Cali:" Listen here Ciara before we were friends I was your boss. I don't know what all this attitude is about but you need to check it. Ooh yeah where the rest of my paperwork?"

Ciara:"Ooohhh so you my boss now Cali? What paperwork everything is on your desk."

Count to 3 Cali😤😤.

Cali:" I was always your boss,but since you want to disrespect me today your last day. Get the fuck out my office."

Ciara:"Aww did I hit a nerve😊?"

Cali:"Girl bye, now I'm ask you again got out my office."

Ciara:"Whatever weak ass bitch."

Cali:"You shouldn't talk about yourself it not healthy."

Yazmine walks in.

Yazmine:"You fired her👀👀?"

Cali:"Yes, she's fired. No one disrespect me."

Yazmine:"I feel ya, well I'm get back to work."

Cali:"Okay."

After firing Ciara I continue doing paperwork of what I had. I know Ciara has my paperwork and I'm going to get it back but how?

FEW HOURS LATER💞

Cali:"Okay Yazmine l let's get ready to close up."

Yazmine:"Yeah, it been a long day."

Cali:"Who you telling girl."

I'm happy to finally go home and update my man and my bestie on this tea ☕️🐸.

AT MY APARTMENT

Cali:"BABE👀👀."

Jayceon:"Hey baby☺️."

Cali:"What you up to?"

Jayceon:"Just got off the phone with my agent. How was your day?"

Cali:"Mmm it was good but irritating."

Jayceon:"Still didn't find the paperwork?"

Cali:"Nope and I fired Ciara🙄."

Jayceon:"Aahh damn she was on that fuck shit?"