Chapter 2

LATER THAT DAY

So after Trey left I just went back to doing paperwork. Ciara came back from her lunch break and she didn't notice anything👀. Which is good because she usually picks up on things real easy.

Ciara walks in the office.

Ciara:" Hey girl, what you up to?"

Cali:" Just finishing this paperwork girl, how was your lunch?"

Ciara:" That shit was lit. I had me a double cheeseburger with bacon, some fries, and a soda."

I look at Ciara like she was crazy.

Cali:"Bitch you pregnant👀."

Ciara:" Haha no, mmm I skipped dinner last night because my man finally came back home from his sisters wedding. Girl you know I had to get it in😂."

Cali:" I understand girl."

Ciara:" How was your little break or should I say sex break."

Cali:" How you know 😂😂."

Ciara:" I seen Trey ass leave. Did I mention I don't like his ass."

Cali:" I know C but relax he not my nigga."

Ciara:" Good🙄, did you want to go out tonight?"

Cali:" Why not girl. I'll call Gina too."

Ciara:" Aight cool, what time do you want me meet you at your apartment?"

Cali:" 9:30."

Ciara:" Okay, we gone turn the hell up girl.😈"

Cali:" Hell yeah girl😜."

Ciara:" Aight you ready to close it's 6?"

Cali:" Yeah girl, it was slow today anyways."

Ciara goes to do the closing procedures, and I go to lock up my office. Then I get a text message.

Text messages

Gina👯✊🏾💞:  CALI😩😩.

Me: Hey boo, you okay👀👀.

Gina👯✊🏾💞: I need something to do tonight, so I'm staying with you tonight.

Me: Okay fine. I was just about to call you,and ask you if you want to go to the club with me and Ciara.

Gina👯✊🏾💞: Hell yess. Oh yeah I'm already at your apartment😂.

Me: I'm not even surprised 😂😂. Give me like 20 minutes.

Gina👯✊🏾💞: Okay😊😊.

Gina has been my best friend since we were little. She always had my back even when I was in that fuck up relationship. Even though she tried to help me get out of it. I had to do that on my own.

Cali:" Aight C meet me at my house at like 9ish."

Ciara:" Got ya girl. I bring some drinks too since it's Friday night😜."

Cali:" Okay girl😂."

I got into my car and drive to my apartment.

🎶I belong to nobody, Hope it don't bother you, You can mind your business, I belong to nobody, Try not to disturb, And mind my business. (Still works for me, it works for me, no) Go Gina, Go Gina🎶

Gina love this song. Probably because her name is in the song😂😂. I finally pull up to my apartment, and I just happen to pull up next to Gina.