Chapter 18

Meet Jayceon sister Winter 🤗🤗 Hope y'all enjoy this..

SUNDAY☺️☺️💋

🎶Don't get it wrong, don't get it twisted. Don't mix it up, gotta get lifted. You know I'm gifted. I'm on a roll, I'm on a mission🎶

So it Sunday and Jayceon picking me up from the hotel to go and meet his family. I'm a little nervous, but I'll be fine.

KNOCK KNOCK
Cali opens the door.

Jayceon:"Hey gorgeous😊☺️."

Cali:" Hey Handsome😍☺️."

Hugging, Kissing****

Jayceon:" You ready?"

Cali:"Yeah☺️."

Me and Jayceon walk out the hotel and into his car.

Cali:"So you ready to see all your family?"

Jayceon:" Yeah it been a minute. I can see it now, they gone have me playing crabs and drinking Hennessy."

Cali:"Ooh it's like that😂. Okay Jayceon I see you."

Jayceon:"😂😂 mannn then was the good ole days."

Cali:"Wait what I mean you only 24😂?"

Jayceon:" I use to do all that before I went to college😂😂."

Cali:"Whaattt you was wildin out 😂."

Jayceon:"A little bit, but not to a point where it stopped me from playing football."

Cali:" Well good 😊."

We pull up to big beautiful house😊😊.

Cali:"This house is beautiful."

Jayceon:"Thank you gorgeous, this the only house that looks like this in Manhattan."

Cali:" How so👀?"

Jayceon:"Because I had it built personally for my parents."

Cali:"Aww, that's so sweet."

Jayceon:"Yeah, I love my parents."

Cali:"I know you do😊."

Jayceon:"You ready?"

Cali:"Yeah😊."

Me and Jayceon get out the car and walk into the backyard. Jayceon grabs my hand and that made me smile like a little ass kid. When got in the backyard it was people everywhere. When we walked in everyone was so happy to see Jayceon. He said hey to all them that approach him and I smiled and wave at some of his family members. The thing that melted my heart was the little kids that came up to me they all gave me hug and said I was pretty😍😍. An older guy came over to us.

Guy:"What's good nephew?"

Jayceon:"Ooh shit what's good uncle Shawn."

Uncle Shawn:" Nothing much, enjoying this good ass food. Who this Nephew?"

Jayceon:"I feel you Unc and this is my girl Cali😉☺️."

WAIT DID THIS NIGGA JUST CALL ME HIS GIRL👀👀🙊. Ooooh calm down Cali😅😅.

Cali:"Hello😊."

Uncle Shawn:"Okkkaayyyy nephew I see you👀. Nice to meet Cali. If don't mind me asking, What does Cali stand for?"

Cali:"Mm my name is actually California, but I prefer for people to call me Cali."

Uncle Shawn:"Ooh shit, that's a dope ass name. You from Cali, Cali?"