As the plane finally took off and I closed my eyes and tried not to swear. I hated this bit.

"It's ok," Edward whispered into my ear.

I looked at him briefly and gave him a half smile as I tried not to close my eyes again.

"Are you ok?" he asked looking concerned.

I nodded but wasn't.

"We are levelling out now," he said. "It is safer than cars, trains and skateboards."

I laughed at his 'skateboard' twist.

He took my hand in his, "If I knew you were this scared of flying I would never have asked you to come over before. How did you cope?" he asked.

"I closed my eyes and thought of you," I admitted.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I love you," he said leaning in for a kiss after my smushy declaration.

"I love you too," I replied as I was treated to a very sexy and slow kiss. "You're doing the hand thing," I pointed out.

He laughed, he couldn't help it. Gerard opened one tired eye to see what was happening. I nodded to Edwards hand. Gerard smiled and closed his eyes again.

As we settled down to have a snooze I tried to imagine the old me, my old life and all its problems floating away into the clouds with the fuel vapours. I looked at Edward and knew, this was the man I had been waiting all my life for. I thanked god I didn't marry Mark and after all the time I had spent feeling like I wasn't good enough for him and wondering what I did wrong or how I could have kept him, I realised he wasn't good enough for me!

I snoozed but undid my seatbelt a few minutes later with my one hand so I could go for a wee. This make over, travelling and excitement had me bursting. "I'm going to the loo," I mouthed to the hostess as I knew Edward and Gerard were asleep already. They were well versed in travel and slept where and when they could.

"Are you ok on your own?" the hostess asked helping me to the door.

I nodded and headed off. After a slight struggle with my trousers and underwear I was finally ready. I sat having a wee and started to feel a bit faint. Oh god don't let me pass out on the loo in a plane! I reached to the toiler roll and soaked some under the tap to dampen my face. Everything went a little bit sparkly but I stayed still so as not to faint. A minute or so later I felt well enough to move and finally got myself to the stages of pulling up my knickers. Down had been a lot easier than up. I got them up but they were all rolled up and twisted so I struggled to straighten them out and stumbled slightly my body forgetting the broken arm as I tried to steady itself. I became so intent on not hurting my arm that I forgot the rest of my injuries and flung my other arm out to the wall pulling my side and whacking my thigh off the sink unit. The pain grabbed me straightaway and just seemed to grow and grow.

A light tapping came to the door, "Are you ok?" the hostess asked.

"Mmmm hmmm," I said as tried not to cry. Imagine the pain of banging your funny bone really hard and the way the pain fizzles through your body, then place that on your thigh and right hand side, times the pain by five and you get an idea of how much it hurt.

Another tap came, "Baby, are you ok?" Edward asked.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute," I replied trying to mask the pain in my voice.

"You don't sound ok, can I come in please?" he asked.

"I'm fine, there is no room, I am just pulling my trousers up and will be out," I replied as I tried to get my trousers up and blank out the pain at the same time.