Chapter 18

"Finally," Gerard said as we walked out to the car. "Do you two realise you have spent three days in bed! Three days!"

"No," Edward replied smiling at me as I climbed into the car. We knew!

"Anyone would think you were on your honeymoon," he added. "Don't even think about getting it on in the back again as we are not going to be long and I don't want my baby kissed and cuddled by post sex couples."

"He is so moody today," I said to Edward as he sat beside me.

"In fact I'm going to sit in the back to make sure," Gerard said and got in beside us.

"Are you serious?" Edward asked.

"Yes," Gerard replied.

"Get in the front," he said shoving him back out making Piers and I laugh.

"I heard I get to meet your wife today Piers," I said excited.

"Yes she is looking forward to it. Even forced the boys to have a bath," he said.

I laughed.

The car pulled off with Gerard in the front and the screen down so he could watch us. I teased him by pressing the screen up button. He threatened to jump through and tie my legs together.

"Oooo," I said smiling and winking at Edward.

Gerard was gobsmacked, which had the whole car in hysterics.

"I thought you were so sweet and innocent. A little Miss Prim and Proper," he said.

"I am... outside the bedroom," I replied.

"Not inside the car," Gerard added.

"Once! And I was love sick," I said making Edward beam. "Are you going to hold it against me forever?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"Yes," he said and tried not to laugh himself.

I was soon silenced by the beauty of Monaco as we got outside the gate.

"Oh my god!" I said leaning forward to look out the window. Edwards hands grabbed my hips. "Get off my bottom or I will set Gerard on you," I teased.

He laughed. "I am trying to stop you falling out the window," he said.

"Likely story," I said giving my bum a little wiggle to tease him.

"I saw that!" Gerard said.

"I was steadying myself," I replied trying not to giggle.

"Get your head back in," he said starting to put the window up from the front control.

I whimpered like a puppy but heard a sound above.

"A sun roof!" I said and launched my head out. "Quick Edward come show me what everything is. It is breath taking," I said as he stood up beside me.

"Yes it is," he said looking at me and not the view. Before leaning in for a kiss.

"Mmm," I said as he took his kiss deeper and "Owwww," as Gerard slapped my backside. "He actually slapped me," I said astonished.

"There is Gerard's house, you can tell his wife," Edward said pointing ahead.

"I'm telling your wife!" I yelled back down into the car. "And your baby!" I said making Edward laugh, "And Albert!" I added referring to Edwards Uncle.

Edward pointed out things he had told me about as we had lay in bed together. I was finally getting to see them. Finally he pointed to Thia and the baby who were stood outside the beautiful house waving.