17

It's been three months since Taehyung last seen Jeongguk even though he did say he would visit him soon. work has been piling up on him and he would kill people after people from all the request he has been getting.

Taehyung wipes the sweats from his forehead with the back of his wrist. He kicks the dead body on the floor and curses, "Fucking fat pig. My ears hurt from all the screaming you did. Now, how you gonna pay for it when you're already dead."

Taehyung grabs the handle of his knife and pulls it out of the body, wiping the remains of the blood on the dead body. He inspects the room around him and it was oddly similar to the room in Jeongguk's office, the black couch, crimson carpet, huge clear windows, and the wooden desk placed in the middle of the room. Ah...he misses his Jeonggukie and the way he would all flustered even with the simplest touch.

"Should I go and visit him?"

**

Jeongguk sighs as he read through documents after documents after documents. Work has been piling up on Jeongguk as well. After the CEO for Park Industry have reportedly gone 'missing', as Jimin's best friend, he was the one who's looking after the company and everything in it. It has been quite hard on Jeongguk.

He tilts his head from side to side, stretching them and looks at the piles of documents he has to sign. Jeongguk sighs as he leans back to his chair. He closes his eyes and lets his mind drift to a certain brunette.

He misses Taehyung so much. If only he asked Taehyung for his number, he would have a way to contact him, But Taehyung did say he would visit soon...but how soon? Like in a year or what? Because if it's another 15 years, he would be too old to show his skills in bed. (If you know what I mean)

Deciding to continue with his work, Jeongguk flutters his eyes open and he sees Taehyung upside down, staring down at him,"I must've missed him so much that I'm hallucinating him," he reaches up and grabs Taehyung's cheeks, "you're still as beautiful as always." Jeongguk trails his eyes to the new hair color, he grabs a strain and rubs his two fingers together, "blonde looks good on you and your hair grew longer too."

"Jeongguk."

"Am I seriously hallucinating your voice as well?"

"Jeon Jeongguk," Taehyung smiles as he leans down to give a kiss but was, unfortunately, stop by no other than Jeon Jeongguk itself.

Jeongguk places a finger in front of Taehyung's lips and shakes his head, "I'm sorry but even if you're an illusion, I can't allow myself to kiss anyone else other than Taehyung himself." The smile on Taehyung seems to turn dark yet Jeongguk hasn't realized it.

Until,"Bunny, don't tempt me or else I won't hesitate to kill you."

Jeongguk hazed eyes suddenly brighten and he shoots up, knocking Taehyung's chin with his forehead, "You fucking son of a bitch," Taehyung curses as he rubs his chin in pain, "what the fuck!"

"T-Taehyung?" Jeongguk stutters as he rubs his forehead in pain, "why are you here?"

"didn't I say I'll visit soon? Does Bunny miss me?" Taehyung questions as he opens his arms wide for Jeongguk to come in.

Jeongguk pulls Taehyung into a hug and burrows his nose into the crook of Taehyung's neck. He deeply inhales Taehyung scent and he smells a tiny amount of blood that mixed in with Taehyung's natural scent, "miss you," he breathes out.

"Miss me enough to start hallucinating about me, huh?" Taehyung mocks as he trails his hands downwards, squeezing Jeongguk's butt cheeks with his huge hand and Jeongguk does not mind that at all. As previously stated, he's willing to do anything for Taehyung, even bottoming for the first time.