15

I swear, my ass is probably gonna get reported after all Jimin stans read this chapter. Goodbye world, I love you all.

"Should we start then?" Taehyung sings and trails his hand up Jeongguk's torso, stopping right at his heart. He slides his hand inside Jeongguk's suit and grabs out the gun he had hidden in there.

"H-How did you know I had a gun in there?"

"Jeonggukie, you're just too naive. I thought I've taught you right? A stab in the ribs wasn't enough?" Taehyung questions as he opens the cylinder, taking out 5 of the 6 bullets. He points it at Jimin and slightly chuckles at his freaked out expression, "There's only one bullet inside. We take turns shooting each other and whoever is unlucky gets shot and die. Easy peasy."

Taehyung pulls the hammer, his pupils expand twice as big and the corner of his lips stretches out into an insane smile, "Are you that scared?" The smile on Taehyung's face stretches even further apart if that's possible, "Why don't you shoot me first?! If luck was on your side then simply I would die and you can have Jeongguk all to yourself if you want!" He throws the gun on the floor as it slides towards Jimin, "Pick it up and shoot me."

Jimin bends down and picks up the gun with his trembling hand.

"The hammer is pulled, shoot me!"

Jeongguk stands in front of Taehyung, blocking the gun from shooting him. The smile on Taehyung's face disappears as a cold expression takes over, "What are you doing?"

"I can't afford to let you die," he stares into Taehyung's expanded pupil with a fond look, "especially when I finally found you."

Taehyung stares at Jeongguk as if he grew another pair of eyes, he covers his eyes with the palm of his hand and starts to laugh like a maniac. Taehyung punches Jeongguk on the torso, exactly where his wound is as Jeongguk kneels down in pain, clutching his stomach.

1/6 chance.

"Stop!" Jimin shouts as he shuts his eyes closed, he pulls the trigger and the gun fires, neglecting every sound in the room. He slowly opens his eyes, checking if Taehyung is dead and once he saw that Taehyung wasn't moving, he immediately relaxed his shoulder.

Just when he thought, Taehyung slowly creak his head back with a huge smile, creeping the hell out of Jimin.

"I guess luck isn't on your side today," Taehyung slowly walk towards Jimin as Jimin's legs gave out from fear. The only sound that can be heard in this silence room is the clicking from Taehyung's shoes. He bends down and picks up the gun, pointing it at Jimin, "My turn~"

1/5 chance.

Taehyung pulls the trigger and sucks his teeth when he didn't see the splattering of blood, but smiles again, " don't you feel it? The excitement that crawls up your skin when the trigger gets pulls?! It makes me feel alive!"

Jimin shriek in fear, cowering into a small ball while shaking his head.

"Aww man."

1/4 chance.

Taehyung points the gun at himself, "I don't think you have any energy to shoot so I'll do it for you."Taehyung pulls the trigger for the 2nd time and shudders from the excitement.

Jimin crawls further and further away from Taehyung until his back hits the wooden surface of Jeongguk's desk, "Y-you're fucking crazy!"

Ignoring Jimin, Taehyung walks toward Jeongguk and pulls him back up by his wrist. He grabs Jeongguk's hand and places the gun in his hand, "I'll teach you," he whispers in Jeongguk's ear. Taehyung lifts Jeongguk's arms up so the gun is pointing at Jimin, "I'll teach you...how to shoot someone."

1/3 chance.

"Jeongguk, s-stop! Don't do it!" Jimin rapidly shakes his head, side to side and lifts his arms up, blocking himself, "Don't listen to him...please..."

These words never went through Jeongguk's ear. The only thing he can feel is the coldness from Taehyung's hand and the sweet yet alluring voice of Taehyung.

"You place your hand on the trigger," Taehyung whisper as he guides Jeongguk's finger into the frame, "make sure your aim is precise... then slowly and steadily pull the trigger."

Tears wouldn't stop flowing down Jimin's cheeks as he whispers the last few words, "I love you, Jeon Jeongguk."

Jeongguk pulls the trigger with the help of Taehyung and it shot right through Jimin's head, splattering blood everywhere. Taehyung hums a happy tune and skips his way towards the already dead Jimin. His eyes sparkle a different color, reflecting the crimson red blood. He bends down and picks up the eyeball that pops out of the socket and inspects it," I guess luck isn't by your side after all."

Jeongguk drops the gun onto the floor, catching Taehyung's attention, "I killed him," he states, not fazed by the fact he just killed his "best friend."

Taehyung smirks, "You know it has already started, the moment you hear that sound of the gunshot. Don't worry, you're not being punished. Come here."

Jeongguk slowly marches his way towards Taehyung and stepping into the pool of blood." Taehyung caresses Jeongguk's cheeks with his cold hand, "You're excited right now, ya know?" Jeongguk raises his brows and looks down at his crotch, indeed it's pretty excited, "Is this wrong?" he questions.

Taehyung quickly gives him a small peck in the lip, causing him to blush a light pink tint, "Nope but don't regret it. You choose me, who's dangerous but sweet. You can't escape anymore, I'll be the only one who can ruin you and save you.

I'll be your paradise."

-----
okay watch y'all scream at me like wtf is wrong with me but I've warn y'all 4 times already that this story is fucked up and Taehyung is literally out of his mind.