11

God damn. It was those eyes that Jeongguk fell in love with. The piercing cold eyes that scream insanity.

He has only seen one pair of eyes like these. The way they look at everyone else like they are rats and the fear that they give to people. It was those pair of eyes that Jeongguk fell in love with.

Taehyung smirks as the blood flow onto his bare hands, the warmth of the blood contrasts against his cold hand. Jeongguk suddenly steps forward, irking the knife even deeper into his torso. He grabs Taehyung's chin and tilts it up, staring right into Taehyung's crazed eyes,"I found you."

Taehyung widens his eyes in shock as he sees something familiar in Jeongguk's eyes, it was similar to his own, but also different in a way he can't explain.

Jeongguk tightly grasps onto Taehyung's wrist with his other arm as he leaned closer to Taehyung to the point their lips brush against each other, "your eyes. I love it."

The blood oozes out of Jeongguk's wound but he didn't care at all. Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's shoulder and slams him against the soft bed sheet. He opens the top drawer and grabs the wheat colored rope and carefully ties Taehyung's wrist against the bed.

"W-what are you doing?" Taehyung stutters, thrashing and moving around to get out of Jeongguk's grip but their strength is in a different league. Taehyung didn't kill people with mere strength, rather than that, he kills them using techniques.

Jeongguk heavily breathes onto Taehyung as his sweat drips down onto Taehyung's face, his eyes seem to lose focus every time he blinks. He finishes tying the rope with a huge knot at the end, preventing Taehyung from even trying to escape, " thank you for the birthday present," he mumbles as his eyes lids slowly close without his permission. His eyes shut completely as he falls down onto Taehyung, shoving a breath of air out of Taehyung.

"You're crazy," Taehyung stated and lightly chuckles, if only Jeongguk wasn't half dead, he would have been able to listen to Taehyung's sweet but psychotic chuckle.

Taehyung easily loosens the tightrope against his wrist and slips out of the thick string. If a rope can cage him down, he wouldn't be alive anymore. There's nothing he can't escape from.

He pushes Jeongguk off of him and grabs the handle of the knife, carefully pulling the metal out of Jeongguk's body. The blood spurts out and spills onto the pure white sheet.

Taehyung shivers from the sight of blood and bites his lower lip, controlling himself to not rip Jeongguk apart. He lifts Jeongguk's shirt up and parted his lips," nice abs," he mumbles to no one in particular and stabs his pointer and middle finger inside the wound. Taehyung squirms his fingers around until he touches a certain tube and ties a knot. (Idk how it works don't ask don't question hush child probably isn't even real because i saw it on a chinese drama but hey.)

"That should stop the bleeding for now, " Taehyung slides the blood-stained shirt back down and kitty licks his fingers," sweet."

He leans down and kisses Jeongguk's sweaty forehead, "you've caught my attention."

——