6

The car suddenly halts, causing Taehyung's body to fling forward and crashes into the passenger chair.

"Fucking idiot," Jeongguk mumbles as the driver opens the door for him. He elegantly steps out of the car and grabs the black suitcase from the driver. Taehyung hurriedly steps out of the car and despite the pain on his forehead he couldn't help but stare at the black suitcase that reeks the smell of blood.

"Follow me," Jeongguk commands and kicks the metal door open. The two of them enters the shady building and Taehyung raises his eyebrows in amusement.

The exterior looked like a worn down building, but the interior was the complete opposite. It was neatly designed, the floor was black and white tiled, the walls were pure white and the air conditioner was blazing cold air, causing Taehyung to shiver.

"W-where are we going?" He hesitantly asks.

"Shut up and just follow," Jeongguk snarls as he opens another door, this time it leads them to a staircase going downwards. They start to walk down the stair and each step they took, the smell of blood increases. Goosebumps travels up Taehyung's arms as he soon realizes exactly where this place is.

How can he not know?

It's the fucking black market. A place where he got all his poisons and weapons to murder people.

But what is Jeon doing in a place like this?

A meeting, that what he was told.

"Mr.Kim."

The dark voice calls out and it broke Taehyung out from his thoughts. Taehyung glances toward the voice and awkwardly smile at Jeongguk's sharp expression, "Yes?"

Jeongguk pushes the huge suitcase at Taehyung, "hold it," he demands and he quickly lets go of the case. Taehyung hunches over from the heavyweight but kept his balance, " and if that touches that floor, you as good as dead," Jeongguk threatens and then turns back to talk to the person with a weird looking masquerade mask on.

Heavy.

The case was abnormally heavy.

It almost weighted like a human child.

---
sorry, short chap and yes this book is really fucked up. 3rd warning, please leave if you aren't comfortable with these kinds of stuff. I'm not forcing you to read it :*)
I'LL TRY AND UPDATE TOMORROW AND I CANT WAIT TILL JEON FINDS OUT ABOUT TAE OMFFFFFFF

Jeon: yes bitch I just touched Taehyung's thicc thighs (and his ass) and you can't do anything about it.