5

AN UPDATE ;D

Jeongguk stomps his way towards Taehyung and raises his palm, swinging it down towards Taehyung's face. Taehyung squeezes his eyes shut by reflex and wince in pain when the impact reaches him. The metal rings on his fingers pierce Taehyung's soft and delicate skin, causing blood to ooze out from the small scratches.

Taehyung's pupil expands in sizes by the sight of blood trailing down his cheeks but he quickly changes his looks again, fear evident in his eyes.

Que the waterworks.

Taehyung stares into Jeongguk's eyes as tears flow down his cheeks and mixes with the thick substance, "S-sorry."

"suck your tears back up or I'll gouge your eyes out of their sockets, " Jeongguk snarl at Taehyung, which made Taehyung rapidly blink and retraces his tears back into his eyes.

"This is your first warning, Kim Taehyung, "Jeongguk tucks his hand into his pocket and leans in towards Taehyung's ear, "Next time, won't be a simple smack in the face."

"O-okay," Taehyung answers, breathing in Jeongguk's sweet scent and licks his lips without Jeongguk noticing.

Jeongguk pulls away and grabs the handkerchief from his pocket, shoving it at Taehyung, "Clean it up, we have a meeting in less than 20 minutes

Jeongguk pulls away and grabs the handkerchief from his pocket, shoving it at Taehyung, "Clean it up, we have a meeting in less than 20 minutes. I want proper professional manner from you."

Jeongguk walks pass Taehyung and bumps him on the shoulder by purpose," I'll see you in the lobby in 15 minutes. Don't be late," he demands and leaves his office, leaving Taehyung alone.

Taehyung's eyes sparkle a crimson color as he wipes the blood on his face," yes, sir."

***

Once Taehyung patches his scratches, he quickly gets onto the elevator and presses the lowest button. The killing aura from before completely disperse into thin air and what's left is a happy go lucky Taehyung.

Taehyung searches around the lobby for a certain man and once he found him sitting on a couch, he hurriedly jogs there.

Jeongguk was inspecting a piece of metal which seems to be bent in the weirdest way possible. Taehyung was definitely sure that it was the innocent phone that Jeongguk threw out the window, "Mr.Jeon, I'm ready."

Jeongguk looks up from the piece of worn out metal and glances at Taehyung then back at his broken iPhone 7+, "Mr. Kim, I said 15 minutes and you took 15 minutes and 33 seconds to get here. Do you have any excuse?"

"No sir," Taehyung replies, indeed he didn't have any excuse for having a little session with himself that took up half of his time. Blame his kinky side.

Jeongguk stands up and walks until he's in front of Taehyung, "No lateness is permitted while you work under me," he caresses Taehyung's injured cheeks and presses on it harshly causing Taehyung to bite his lower lip from the pain. Jeongguk raises one of his brows when he didn't get his expected reaction from Taehyung. He thought Taehyung would be crying his eyes out but fortunately for him, no tears were involved this time.