8

*btw Taehyung does not have multiple personality disorder*

Jeongguk taps his foot on the floor repeatedly, staring at his Rolex every two seconds, "the fuck is that fucker, is he fucking someone in the bathroom," he curses under his breathe.

A few moments later, the brunette came running like he's been in a five-mile-long run. He stops in front of Jeongguk and bends down, cupping his knees and breathing heavily, "s-sorry, my zipper got st-stuck," Taehyung pants, still trying to catch his breath.

The raven-haired male raises his eyebrows in amusement, wondering how stupid this person can get, "whatever, just follow me."

Jeongguk thrusts his left into his pocket and tilts his head towards the direction they're going then back at Taehyung, indicating him to follow him. Taehyung obeys and sticks close to Jeongguk. He lets his bangs fall over his eyes, just in case he saw someone else he knew.

It was when Jeongguk lifts his other hand up and places a cigarette on his lips, inhaling a deep breath and then exhaling, letting the smoke disperse into the air. Taehyung furrows his brows together, "Sir? You smoke?"

Jeongguk stops walking and takes another long drag of the nicotine before answering, "yeah?"

"You'll die early and you won't be able to attract the person you like with your yellow teeth, you know?" But really, Taehyung personally hates the smell of smoke.

Jeongguk turns around, raising an eyebrow at him. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't interfere with your personal life," he apologizes, looking down at his shoes.

Memories from years ago suddenly flow back into Jeongguk mind and just the thought of that person hating Jeongguk, has his heart drop to the pit of his stomach.

"No, you're right," Jeongguk throws his cigarette to the floor and smash it with his shoe, "he probably won't like yellow teeth and bad breathes."

He? Taehyung thought. Who's he?

**

The two of them enters the gateway which was guarded by two bulky men, which easily let them past when they saw Jeongguk's face. Surprising, Taehyung never explored this part of the market since he only came for weapons.

When they're inside, there's a huge stage in the middle and only around 30 seats in the room. In the corner of his eyes, he could see Yoongi sitting near the front row with Hoseok by his side. Jimin was also there, along with many other people he recognized. He is a popular assassin for a reason.

As mentioned before, no one really knows what Taehyung looks like, only his name and what he does for a living. They would have to go through Namjoon to request for Taehyung. Well, Yoongi is a special case.

Jeongguk quickly strolls his way towards Jimin and plop down onto the seat right next to him, while Taehyung sat beside Jeongguk.

"Hi, Jeonggukie!" Jimin chirps when he notices Jeongguk's presence and tries links his arms with Jeongguk, which unfortunately got rejected.

"Don't call me that. Anything interesting this week?"

"There's always sex slaves if you're interested but I guess you still obsessed with your little murderer, huh?" Jimin raises one of his eyebrows as he checks the time, "the auction is starting in a few minutes, we can use this time to plan your birthday party."