Epilogue + discontinued

Hi guys , I know it's been a while since I've updated anything but ive decided to discontinue this book. Honestly it's been so long that I don't even remember what I was going to write even though I have an outline. I'm so sorry 😭. But there is an ending to this book and I still want to publish it even though chap 18 was no where near the end. A lot of things was supposed happened with Namjoon and Hoseok but then I really didn't have any motivation to continue writing. Again, I apologize for not updating for so long. If anyone wants to write this book, they're free to do so. But here's the ending, pls don't be too sad.

"Did you call me?" Jeongguk asks, poking his head through the door. Taehyung smiles and motions Jeongguk to come to him, "sit down," he demands, patting the empty space next to him. Jeongguk happily hops his way towards Taehyung and plop down onto the soft mattress, giving Taehyung a peck on the lips.

When he tried to pull away, Taehyung pulls him in and harshly bites down onto Jeongguk's lip. The metallic taste touches their taste buds as their tongue intertwine together. Taehyung pulls away and stares at the sticky string of saliva mixed with blood that connects their lips together.

"What's wrong?" Jeongguk softly asks as Taehyung slides down onto the floor and places his head on Jeongguk's lap

"What's wrong?" Jeongguk softly asks as Taehyung slides down onto the floor and places his head on Jeongguk's lap. He sighs in defeat when Taehyung didn't reply and stroke his soft brunette hair, "You know I love you right?"

"I know...

that's why I'm going to kill myself."

"........Huh?"

Taehyung pulls out a gun from under the bed and points it at his head, he stares up at Jeongguk with his crazed eyes, "Jeongguk, I'm tired."

"T-Then should we go to bed, b-but it's only three in the afternoon."

"Jeongguk," Taehyung sternly said and loads the gun. He leans closer to Jeongguk's ear and whispers the last few words that made Jeongguk tremble in insanity. Taehyung stares into Jeongguk's eyes once last time which was filled with tears. Goosebumps travel up Taehyung's spine as the excitement builds up inside of him. A usual deranged smile replaces Taehyung's sweet smiles as he places his finger on the trigger.

Taehyung pulls the trigger as blood splatter everywhere, he drops the gun and uses his last amount of energy to caress Jeongguk's cheeks with his bloody hand.

Just like the first time they met. (When Taehyung killed jk's parents)

Taehyung's hand slowly slides off Jeongguk's cheeks, leaving red trails of blood and drops dead onto the bed sheets.

"I fucking hate you so fucking much."

Those were the last words that Taehyung whispered to Jeongguk, but what went through Jeongguk's ears wasn't the word 'hate' but the exact opposite.

"Ah...something just snapped inside me," Jeongguk mumbles as he tightly holds onto Taehyung's cold, cold hand. Instead of salty waterdrop that drips down, he feels a thick substance dripping down his cheeks. As it drips down from his chin, he soon realizes it is blood coming out from his eyes.

Jeongguk picks Taehyung up and lays him on the pure white sheets, staining it with the crimson red color, "I always loved your eyes, they are so addictive. The crazed look that you always give me. I loved it." He opens Taehyung's lids and stabs Taehyung's eyes with his bare finger, spurting blood everywhere.

"I always loved your cold hands. It always cools down my heated cheeks whenever I'm with you," Jeongguk intertwine his hand with Taehyung's cold hand which seems even colder and bring it up to his cheeks, gently rubbing it against his cheeks, but gripping it so tight to the point he dislocated Taehyung's fingers.

"I always loved your lips. The way it slowly shapes into the insane smile that I fell for," he lets go of Taehyung's broken hand and leans down, sweeping his warm lips against Taehyung's lukewarm lips.

"I always loved the calm beating of your heart, " Jeongguk makes his way down and lays his head on Taehyung's chest that doesn't seem to pump anymore, "It calms me down a lot. But I guess it's gone now."

"So did my sanity."

---

hahhhhhhh, fucked up.

DID YOU think IT WAS A HAPPY ENDING, bish you thought a fucked up story need a fucked up ending.

I Will explain in the next chapter.