Chapter 26

Things..were bad again, it felt like my whole world around me was falling apart. I didn't like to go visit Dally, because what was the point, he didn't know who I was and it made me feel even worse.

"I'll be back around 5." Danny says grabbing his keys and begins to walk out the door, "Hey..I don't have to go, I can call in and tell them in not gonna be there."

He says watching me with pity. "No. You should go, we can't afford for you to miss another day." I say nonchalantly.

He debates whether or not he should stay and finally gives me a kiss on the forehead and walks out the door.

•••

It was a Sunday, which meant it was Monday tomorrow and that was the worst day, on top of everything it was raining.

I tried keeping myself busy by washing the dishes and doing laundry.

While I was trying to wash the last plate in the sink my hands began to shake and I bite my lip hard, so I wouldnt cry out.

Tears began to fall and I put the plate down and cried like a little kid.

Trying to gasp for air every single time I let out a cry, I hadn't cried like this since my dad had left.

But it felt different, like I wasn't scared or relived but I was hurt. Like the inside of me was dying and it made me sick.

I ran to the bathroom and got pretty sick, I kept crying as I did and it didn't help, it just made everything worse.

Finally I sat leaning against the wall being able to cry with out puking and I felt weak.

I jumped in the shower and stood there just letting the warm water fall down on me, Thinking about Dally and how important he was to me. I needed him more then ever. But he was gone, and maybe I was too.

•••

A/N

Sorry it was so short, but comment what you guys think.   (-: