Chapter 29

I help fight off a guy that Susan was fighting and we manage to take him down, "You okay?" I say painting for air as we finish the job.

"Yeah..you?" She says grinning at me. I nod and we go help Dally fight off some guys. He manages to fight four at a time but he was struggling at times.

I make my way to one of them and kick him hard in the groan. He grabs himself in pain and I punch him hard in the mouth.

As I think things are going well I hear a scream and I see Jenny stumbling to the floor and paint for air. I run over to her and see that she had been stabbed in the chest.

"Jen!" I cry out and make myself fall to the floor to see the damage. She had been stabbed right in the heart, She try's to get air in her lungs as much as she can and she begins to cry.

"Rey..I'm not ready.." She says sobbing and slowly begins to roll her eyes back and she stops breathing. "Jenny!" I shout out and begin to cry on her. "No. No. Your not dead.." I say holding her head up to mine and hold her in my arms.

"Come on kid..your not.." I say trying to convince myself that she wasn't. But it had. I look around at the seen and everyone was beginning to fall.

Dally was beginning to fall back and couldn't take much more poundings and Susan was practically getting beaten to death.

I had to help them, for Jenny. I go over to The Greaser girl who had passed out from all the pain and take out the piece of glass

I walk over to the guy that was pounding Susan and stab him right in the neck. He let's go of her immediately and falls to the floor gasping for air.

I make my way to Dally and help him fight off the three guys, one picks me up and slams my head right into the car window breaking it.

I begin to feel weak and like I was gonna pass out at any second. He pulls me out and pounds me hard on the floor, my mouth begins to get full of blood and I begin to choke on it.

I see Dally and he fights harder trying to make his way towards me but he couldn't. The guy keeps pounding and brings out a switchblade.

He stabs it hard into my chest and I cry out. I scream on the top of my lungs, Dally begins to beat the crud out of the guys and runs to me.

Until he gets shot in the side. He falls to the ground and holds his side. I turn my head to look at him and he turns to look at me.

I reach my hand out for him and so does he.

I could feel my breaths getting heavier and heavier and my arm beginning to get weaker and weaker.

"Rey.." Dally says choking on his words, I could tell he was struggling to say the name.

I begin to choke up blood as someone comes over and rips to blade right out of my chest.

I was dying, and I felt it. My body was slowly shutting down, my heart was beating at a slow rate and I felt like I was getting cold as all my blood drained out of my body.

I stare up at the dark sky, the stars were twinkling in the moonlight. It was so beautiful I think to myself. It was perfect.

How could I be thinking these things to myself as I was dying? Maybe it was just because I wasn't ready. And that I really wanted to be home right now watching an episode of Twilight Zone and drinking a coke.

Hell, I was something else. I hear Susan scream out my name and I turn to look at her. She was being held back from coming to save me and she was covered in blood and tears.

I turn to look at Dally and he was trying to crawl over and make his way towards me.

I mouth the word no and put a hand up from stopping him, I could see gleaming streaks down his face and I could tell he had been crying.

"Tell Danny..I'm sorry.." I say wheezing the words out. I begin to close my eyes and felt like it was my time to go.

"And Dally..Just because you do bad things..doesn't mean your a bad person.." I say trying to catch on to my final breaths.

"Rey Wronkie..Just a teenage girl trying to live in this crazy world.." Dally says knowing that my time was up, I smile and tears begin to fall down my face.

He remembers. "I love you." He says reaching out and grabs my hand, "I love you too.." I say feeling loved again.

In that moment I knew what I lived for, and it was be loved by Dallas Winston.

End of Book 1

A/N

As always, please Comment! (-:

Book 2 will be coming out soon!