33. Rap Monster

-SIMRAN-

The club was already crowded when we walked in. Yoongi asked me to wait in the audience and he went backstage to prepare. I was looking around and then I saw Namjoon in a corner, talking to a girl. I was so excited to see him there! I called out to him and waved at him but he was too busy talking to her. So I pushed everyone aside and sprinted towards him.

"Oppa! Hi!"

Namjoon turned to me as the girl walked away.

"Simran? Hey!" he looked really shocked. He probably never expected to see me there. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to watch the concert! What about you? Did you come to watch or are you performing?"

"Huh? What? I- I don't perform. Hah😅"

"I already know, oppa. Ruhi had told me everything about you and your crew. She even made me promise to never tell anyone because she didn't want you getting into any trouble."

Namjoon half-smiled and nodded.

"Do you miss her?"

And his smile faded. "Ugh..."

"Ok forget that. Why aren't you performing?"

"I don't feel like it," he looked around gloomily.

"Why not?"

"Ugh... Finals are starting next week and I've been studying a lot. So I decided to take a break and came here to... just watch," he shrugged.

"But I thought you rapped because it helped relieve all the stress."

He sighed, "yeah but I mean I-

"Yah Namjoon-ah!" Yoongi cried out suddenly from the stage wings, "why are you standing there? Come on up here! You don't belong down there with the peasants!" He laughed looking at me.

"Shut the fuck up, Min Yoongi!" I screamed and then I started laughing too.

"You belong up here. Come on!"

"Oppa go!" I nudged his elbow, "I really want to see you perform!"

"Yeah! Come here, do your thing! Show them you're a rap monster! Arrghh!" Yoongi growled.

Namjoon laughed embarrassedly. Then he looked up at Yoongi again, who smiled warmly and extended his hand to Namjoon.

Namjoon took a deep breath in and nodded. "Ok!" and he went backstage.

"Min Yoongi!" I cried out.

Yoongi turned around, "What?"

All the best for your performance! 🙈

"YOU TOTALLY SUCK!😂"

He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "yeah thanks for the well wishes, Pabo!"

After a while the concert started. Namjoon's crew walked on stage and performed a group song. Then two of the crew members performed next and the third one to perform was Gloss a.k.a. Min Yoongi.

And as soon as he walked on stage and growled into the microphone, Yoongi became everyone's favourite. Especially the girls; they were all screaming his name and giggling excitedly. I mean he was such a tease, sticking his tongue out and biting his lip and winking and stuff.

It's stupid but I felt sort of jealous because he winked at a girl who was standing closest to the stage. And he knelt down and even touched her face when he sang, A rapper who stole a young girl's heart

"Min Yoongi, YOU SUCK!" I screamed.

And he finally turned to look at me, "That's me I can't stop, serial robber" he smirked.