35. Oppa, Himnaeseyo~

-SIMRAN-

The day of my departure finally arrived.

We were at the airport, my host parents helping me carry my luggage out of the car. Hakyung quietly standing aside and watching. I turned to her, "please Hakyungie, don't cry. It's not like I'm dying!"

"I know, unnie!" she pulled me into a hug.

I patted her head, "I'll miss you! I'll miss you so much!!" I hugged her tightly.

"Ok I'll cry now so..." she pulled back, "so go and don't forget to text me when you reach home!"

"I won't forget!" I squeezed her hand and we both smiled at each other.

I turned to pick up my luggage when-

"Yah Pabo!"

What the fuck?!

I turned around and saw Yoongi sprinting towards me.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I screamed, my jaw dropped in shock.

"I don't need invitations, you know," he shrugged, "I go wherever I want!"

I rolled my eyes, "You're unbelievable, Mean Yoongi. You- you came to say goodbye to me?" I chuckled.

"Yeah so? Pe... when some... people le... leave they say goodbye."

"Yeah they do! I just didn't expect YOU would come to say goodbye to ME!"

"Actually I-" he pulled me aside, "I came to give you this..." he handed me a packet of sweet and sour candy.

"Again?" I chuckled, "Do you secretly own a chocolate factory or something?"

"No. I always find these lying in the garbage."

"Wow. You really know how to impress someone, don't you?"

He nodded, pulling out something from the back pocket of his jeans. "And uh... this. Take... take this," he handed me a note.

"What is... is this... You wrote me a letter? Oh my God, Min Yoongi!" I started laughing.

"Why do you always laugh whenever I give you something?"

"Because... I don't know what else to do! You're so fucking unpredictable! Sometimes you just make me so mad that I feel like punching you. And some other times, like today you're... Oh my God you're too sweet. Aaaaggggh... and now I'm gagging😂"

He smiled and looked down at the ground, totally blushing.

"So... Min Yoongi, are you going to be sad now? Because I'm leaving you. What will you do once I'm gone?"

"Celebrate."

"Really? Oh right..." I nodded, "because you'll get the whole rooftop to yourself. So you won't have to share it with anyone, right?"

"Yeah. No Pabo to disturb me," he grinned, winking at me.

"Yeah... But I know when you won't see me there, you'll cry. Will you cry? Can you cry a little now? I've never seen you cry before!"

Yoongi chuckled, "are you stupid?

"Yeah I am! Why else do you call me Pabo, huh?"

And he looked down again, rubbing his eye.

"Dude... don't cry for real! I was only joking! Ugh..." I looked around not knowing what to do. Ok here goes nothing... I held his face and tried sounding cute, "Oppa~! Himnaeseyo~! Oppa~! Him-"