16. Like Whom?

-SIMRAN-

Diary Entry #14
Tuesday,
28 Oct, 2009

Dear Diary,

I had such a weird dream last night.

It just started so randomly. I was at school, in the canteen. And it felt like I was waiting for someone to bring me food. And then someone, I could feel it was a boy, put the plate down in front of me and sat across. And it felt like this boy was someone I really loved. But I didn't bother finding out who he was. I was busy eating.

And then he said, "Yah Pabo..." and that's when I looked up at his face and guess who it was?

Min Yoongi

And then I said, "what?"

And he said, "I love you." And he smiled widely at me and then blushed.

And I felt such happy emotions when he smiled

And I remember saying something like, "you're so silly. You don't have to keep telling me that! I know!"

And then I woke up. And I was blushing and smiling and feeling all happy and warm on the inside.

Then at school, me and Jungkook were on the rooftop after lunch. And Yoongi came there and he wasn't annoyed to see us there. He's usually like "this is my spot you can't sit here." But today he came and sat next to us and he was in a really good mood for some reason. And he was being so nice to Jungkook, like asking him about his day and then he just randomly said, "Aahh my shoulders hurt so much."

And he looked at me and said, "jagiya massage my shoulders please."

Excuse me?! I just froze because 1. He called me jagiya and 2. He smiled at me like how he had in the dream

At first I thought I was still dreaming. And so I looked at Jungkook to see if he calls me eomma or something. But luckily he called me noona.

But then he laughed and said, "noona... no sorry, eomma... you should-

And I didn't even let him finish his sentence, I just screamed at him and threw something, now I don't remember what I found there lying on the ground, I threw it at him and then he laughed and said, "ok appa, I'll do it."

Wtf?!

And then Yoongi smiled at me and says, "I'm so proud of our son... He'll be a great masseur one day."

"