12. Partners In Crime

-SIMRAN-

Diary entry #1
Sunday,
22 Sept, 2009

Dear Diary,

I found this notebook in a corner in Hakyung's bookshelf. I asked if it belongs to her because it's all princess pink and shit. And she said she doesn't want it so I'm using it now as a diary.

Because I usually don't talk much to people like Ruhi. She can go on and on about what's going on in her life, and in the life of others.

I just like to keep to myself. But I have to tell all my secrets to someone! So I always keep a diary.

Anyway... The first diary entry is always so awkward. Like you don't know what to write.

I'll just write the first thing that comes to my mind.

Jungkook.

Ever since I helped him out, he's been really clingy. Not that I'm complaining. I like him so much! He's so cute.

And you won't believe what happened yesterday...

-flashback-

So after taekwondo class, me and Jungkook were walking out of the school building, talking about something I don't remember...

Then he suddenly stopped walking and he called out to me, "noooonaaaa~!"

And I turned around.

And he said, "There's something I want to tell you... But it's a secret." And he blushed, looking down at the ground.

Omg WHAT!?

Then he scratched the back of his head and looked up at me again, all pouty, "noo... noonaaaaa~" he whined like a child, "I... I really like you so so much!" he said in his aegyo voice, "And you don't know this but I... I haven't been able to concentrate on anything since you arrived. Really!"

"What?!" I laughed, my heart racing.

"So... So I've decided to only concentrate on you from now," he tilted his head and smiled cutely, "Ok?"

Oh my GAWD, I squealed to myself.

"You're a silly little bunny, Jungkookie" I pulled both his cheeks.

He blushed again.

And this was the first time I noticed the crinkles in his eyes when he smiles like that

What the fuck is this?! What is he doing to me?! He's making me so soft, he's turning me into something I'm not. But I seriously like this. I... I like how he's making me feel. No. Wait. I LOVE this. I... I love-

"And I want to be your best best-friend, ok noona?"

Wait. What? Ok... but he said he really really likes me! He loves me!