30. Boyfriend-Girlfriend

-SIMRAN-

-Next day-

When I reached school today morning I saw Jimin leaning against the school gate. As soon as the bus arrived at the stop he walked ahead and waited for everyone to get down.

He looked really angry and upset for some reason. And he didn't even wave at me or say hi. I guess he was waiting for Hakyung. She walked out of the bus and he immediately grabbed her wrist and pulled her aside.

"What?!" she asked irritatedly, trying to pull her hand away.

He didn't say anything, he didn't even let go of her hand. He grabbed her face and turned it to the side, looking at the scratch marks on her right cheek.

"Who did this to you?"

*silence*

"Haki-yah, WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO YOU?!" he screamed.

I was going to walk away but then I noticed how angry Jimin was. He was glaring at Hakyung and it looked like he would slap the shit out of her if she didn't answer him.

 He was glaring at Hakyung and it looked like he would slap the shit out of her if she didn't answer him

Like seriously even I was scared! Angry Jimin is so scary! 😰

So I decided to keep an eye on them because even if me and Hakyung weren't talking I was still worried about her. I went and sat on the bench in front of the convenience store, earphones in my ear, pretending to listen to music. I raised my eyes to look up at them...

"No one," Hakyung pushed Jimin's hand aside, "I did this to myself, ok?"

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!"

"I told you I did this! I fought with those girls!"

"WHY?" he yelled, shaking her violently, "you're crazy and stupid!"

Omg. Dude, chill! 🙄

"They were saying horrible things about you!"

"So? They can say whatever they want to but that doesn't mean anything. That doesn't change anything. You could've just ignored them!" he looked at the bruises on her face again, "look at this! What... what the hell?!"

"I won't just let anyone say such things about you. I love you!"

"Then why did you break up with me, Haki-yaaah~?"

"Tsk..." Hakyung looked away, "Stop asking me that. Please."

"No. I want you to answer me. What did I do?"

"Nothing. You didn't do anything."

"Then please come back to me. What should I do to get you back?" he started tearing up suddenly. "Do you want me to dance for you in front of the whole school again? Will that make you happy? What should I do!?" he wailed.