Chapter 71

My heart is pounding so loud that I can't hear anything, the thought of seeing my children die before my eyes kills everything in me. A sense of overwhelming rage erupt through me, a new source of anger because this will not be the first encounter my children and I will have. I've dreamed and imagine the day when I would stand infront of them and take them in my arms. She will take this away from me, she will not ruin the image of myself to them.

I feel my eyes turn grey I kneel on the dark oblivion place of my mind and place my hands on the ground.

I know Tate will find a way to get to me, I just need to distract her long enough for that.

I began my spell gathering all my strength trying to push her mind from my body.

"I know what you're trying to do" She muttered displeased. "It is not going to work I'm stronger than you"

She began walking down the hallway lit by white light, everything looks like a lab and in each cubical there is someone in there. A prison from ages 10 to 40, from female to male confined by a small space. A prison room made especially for them. Some banged on the walls, others stare mindlessly and some just gave up either screaming or crying silently. The rest are just quiet as if they gotten used to the screams and anguish.

"When they talked about you do you know what they say?" I am practically sweating saying this spell.

She walked slower as I got her attention buying me time.

"They worshiped you like you are their savior like you are God and you are. You made them, you nourished them, you gave them hope and you loved them and most of all you protected them. When they were hunted down almost to extinction you sacrificed yourself for all werewolves to be saved. The one that made sanctuary for all werewolves to be free to be themselves. You are the foundation of who we are." My heart felt heavy filled with emotions. "I only read about you in books but they worshiped you in a different level even now and if you demand for them to fight for you they would without a question because you are their hero. You are mine."

I can feel the fire erupting my mind and its hurting me psychically. It's like a fire erupting my brain.

"They always say never meet your hero because we put them up on such high pedestal they will only disappoint you and you are a disappointment."

I slam my hand on the black ground fire spreading through the place causing her to crumbling on her feet. For that tiny second I thought I weakened her enough to get out of this mental prison and take control of my body but the only thing I did was get a little drop of blood while I suffer and put all my strength to it all.

"You shouldn't have done that" She got back up and she did something that took me by surprise.

It was so quick that I didn't have time to react, it felt like nails carving into my flesh and when I look down at my chest I see it. I see the markings of a witch locking me inside for good. The same type of spell she gave her sister. This means I'm completely and utterly powerless and I see everything she does while she uses my body as her vessel.

"Don't do this!! This shouldn't be the way. " I screamed tears streaming down my face.

"When I am done you will have your body back, I have lived my life already and after all of this humanity will thank me once more."

It broke me completely my mind is not my own and I have failed.

They were brought into this world to use as a weapon to destroy this world. They don't know what they are doing. They are innocent in all this destruction and death but yet they are the one that will have to suffer the most for what they have all done.